4 Points Adrift

TartanC4

But Fearchar's valid point Lenziejag, is that Archie has overall responsibility - including the performance of the medical/fitness/training staff. It might just be down to bad luck - I don't know, but the level of injuries seem disproportionate to the levels in other clubs, and so some questions need to be asked.

• Like 1

But Fearchar's valid point Lenziejag, is that Archie has overall responsibility - including the performance of the medical/fitness/training staff. It might just be down to bad luck - I don't know, but the level of injuries seem disproportionate to the levels in other clubs, and so some questions need to be asked.

Do you know for a fact that Archibald is responsible for those areas or is that just an assumption. You would need to know his job description to be sure.

I would like an update of the injury situation, issued by PTFC.

We have probably missed Christie most though a fit Banzo could turn our season around.

Archie updates on injuries regularly at least in jagzone.....

Bannigan and Osman back this month

Fraser and Woods just about there

Elliot Booth and Dumbuya long term

Dolan has an issue with his knee

Archie updates on injuries regularly at least in jagzone.....

Bannigan and Osman back this month

Fraser and Woods just about there

Elliot Booth and Dumbuya long term

Dolan has an issue with his knee

Not a lot there to get wildly optimistic about. Neither Bannigan nor Osman will be match fit. Fraser and Woods... same. Unless the players we do have fit can avoid us getting even more isolated at the bottom of the table, I fear it might be too late by the time the injured players get back to full fitness.

(in fact, I wonder whether a couple of them will ever get back to what they were prior to getting crocked.)

I think it is also worth bearing in mind that Bannigan was hardly setting the heather alight before getting injured again, and Osman has been off the pace for the best part of a year. I don't think the returning of injured players is what we should be relying on to save our season.

• Like 2

A 100% Bannigan would be a game changer.

This may take some time physically and mentally. I don't think he was fully fit earlier in the season. I dont know whether his current injury is a recurrence of his previous dreadful injury.

But IF he can get back to his best form, he will make a massive difference. He was miles better than Edwards and Barton at picking up, running and distributing. He could do both of their jobs himself. (btw i like Edwards but he contributes little in attack as he rarely gets in the box and doesn't have a pass). Banzo is much younger than Osman so perhaps has a better chance of returning to his peak. But if we could get them both firing we'll start winning games again.