New strip

Thistle88

Don’t mind the smaller sponsorship logo on the chest or arm but the larger sponsors on front and back just ruin the looks of kits for me

as for our new strip I don’t mind it but much prefer stripes or even the yellow solid.  Not too sure about the white shorts!

never actually owned a replica shirt of any kind (just go with the simple scarf for support) so I am not the ideal market.  Just hope it sells.

50 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

Hmm, Can anybody remember with certainty the first sponsor of the Thistle home shirt?

Were we just one of a whole wave of teams going down that road, or were we either early arrivals or latecomers on the bandwagon?

Not certain but I would go for WATSON   TOWERS...........

3 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

Hmm, Can anybody remember with certainty the first sponsor of the Thistle home shirt?

Were we just one of a whole wave of teams going down that road, or were we either early arrivals or latecomers on the bandwagon?

Seem to remember it was Ashoka West End

I stand corrected. According to Historical Football Kits website it was  Mortons Rolls.

image.png

Edited by fifexile