Airdrie v Thistle Jan 27

26 minutes ago, Albert's Ghost said:

We're on a roll - but so are they.  Will Dools freshen it up this time?  Same old same old at County, and it worked a treat.  But Aero's looking knackered.  Time for Dan to show us what he can do?

I could see the logic in sticking with Aero up until now because O'Reilly would have been cup-tied against County, and you don't want to chop and change in central defence too much. But I'd really like to see him start this one.

Surprised this thread has been started so early in the week.   I suppose this reflects the burst of enthusiasm that is generated when the Jags not only win a game but do so in style..

Airdrie away is a tough game but so too was Morton. I think  though we have to win this game and not lose ground to RR & DU. To do that we are going to have to start on the front foot and keep it going

We all know if we do this we will score goals!

I would muscle up the team by bring in Diack, Adeloye and O'Reilly and put Graham, Lawless and Muirhead on the bench. Graham and Lawless could come on for the final 20/25 mins if needed. I would be surprised if Doolan will change a winning team,  excepting O'Reilly for Muirhouse, and who would blame him.

3 points for the Jags.

Agreed that O’Reilly for Muirhead is the only possible change. I think that the key may be whether Robinson can recapture his excellent form from last week. If so, I can see his activism disrupting Airdrie’s characteristic tactic of playing out from the back and picking out the free runner in midfield.