Rangers Fc- A Nation Mourns?

Milo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think it's end-game now.

Time for the SFA/SPL/SFL to put the poor beast out of it's misery. Forget any more midnight talks or cozy deals, they are too enmeshed in debt, legal issues and controversy.

Step away from the blue...

Edited by sandy

I really think it's end-game now.

Time for the SFA/SPL/SFL to put the poor beast out of it's misery. Forget any more midnight talks or cozy deals, they are too enmeshed in debt, legal issues and controversy.

Step away from the blue...

I agree. And I think there's a lot more of shenanigans to emerge from deadco...

Lee Wallace will feel like a bit of a diddy now, he will be the only player left at the club. his agent must have said to him to get out of rangers ASAP, he'll not get called up to the Scotland squad playing in div 3. although the likes of hutton who have come through the youth ranks and will be Gers fans even they must be thinking of getting out.

They really are imploding now. McGregor, Davis, Laugherty and Ness have all walked out the door today!!

Apparently if they show up to pre-season training on Thursday it would weaken their case if they did then want to walk away from the transferred contract - looks like it'll just be mccullogh and wallace at murray park - I suppose if they're feeling lonely they could get a taxi to the Firhill Complex and train with the Jags!

Apparently if they show up to pre-season training on Thursday it would weaken their case if they did then want to walk away from the transferred contract - looks like it'll just be mccullogh and wallace at murray park - I suppose if they're feeling lonely they could get a taxi to the Firhill Complex and train with the Jags!

The Rangers/Sevco fans can rest easy. Apparently Liam Kelly has tweeted tonight he's going nowhere!!? 2 more confirmed and they can jump down Firhill Complex and see if they can play a 5s game against another team.

Anyone else see the irony if after 140 years of close association with sectarianism their only player left is called Liam Kelly?

I did notice but deleted the reply before posting - dead traditional name there!

Lee, Lee & Liam playing wee triangles on Thursday!

More to follow follow out the door tomorrow!

I thought we were training at Pollock Park this week. That's just up theroad. They could walk it from Ibrox then the Newco wouldn't have to round up investors for the taxi fare.

I thought we were training at Pollock Park this week. That's just up theroad. They could walk it from Ibrox then the Newco wouldn't have to round up investors for the taxi fare.

Poloc Cricket Ground hosted the St Johnstone team for pre season last year - might wander over with the dug (and the keeper gloves!) later in the week!

My big concern is that the SPL chairmen have only come out with a 'no' vote because they have already got some kind of SFL agreement that Rangers will only go into Division 1 and therefore anticipate having their cash cow back in a year. This way the SPL chairmen look to have done the right thing and the SFL chairmen roll over like a lap dog and do what they're told.

They should be allowed nowhere near the 1st Division. And Beattie should hang his head in shame re his comments.

Pasting this from a thread elsewhere:

Green's Rangers may not have the necessary investment and income to survive. So there must be doubts about this newco being able to fulfil a season's fixture list in in the SFL whatever division they end up. If that came to pass then that makes it difficult for the SFL clubs. Any SFL chairman worth his salt would be demanding that Green provides full financial information that allows the SFL clubs to determine whether the newco is going to survive or not in the SFL. Another potential Rangers failure is not an option.

Saw John Brown on SSN this morning, being as cohesive as ever and challenging the Rangers fans to help get the current lot out and get the club back in the hands of Rangers Peepo. Green also saying he'll challenge the right of any player to walk away and calling those who say they aint transferring to Newco 'opportunists'...aye, the same opportunists who took a 75% wage cut on the premise that it would help RFC survive :doh: . The infighting has begun in earnest now, we shouldn't laugh really :happy3:

Saw John Brown on SSN this morning, being as cohesive as ever and challenging the Rangers fans to help get the current lot out and get the club back in the hands of Rangers Peepo. Green also saying he'll challenge the right of any player to walk away and calling those who say they aint transferring to Newco 'opportunists'...aye, the same opportunists who took a 75% wage cut on the premise that it would help RFC survive :doh: . The infighting has begun in earnest now, we shouldn't laugh really :happy3:

Mr Whyte, Mr Green, Mr Brown. Either a Govan version of Reservoir Dogs or perhaps a new concept called Human Snooker is in the offing.

Saw it. Jeez you would think that if they were serious they would have got a better spokesman than Bombout Brown.It was just the same old claptrap. We huv big investors, we huv big Ranjurs men, we must give the club back to the fans, we huv the nine in a row team behind us (is that the EBT 11)....only thing that shocked me was that Andy Doughring wasnt at his pals side and that Sir Cardigan never got a mention. Wonder if one ot the big investors is the guy that Brown was touting last week....you know, the big Celtic supporter that had his picture on the front of the Sun wearing his Celtic top. Oh and by the way Bombout, if you have big investors and they are meant to be big Ranjurs fans, where have they been all this time??? Coming next....the return of the Blue Shytes, Brian Kennedy, the Walter Consortium and Minty Moonbeam......ok the last one is a bit far fetched, but who knows given the way this saga has gone!

Edited by Lindau

At the end of the day, I don't know enough about the business world to make any point on BLT's or any other offshore deals. As far as punishment goes, I'm not looking for any. Rangers punishment was that they went bust, they don't exist, and the history is down the pan. Any rangers fan trying to claim a connection to the old regime will be getting ridiculed for all eternity. A new rangers doesn't owe anyone anything, neither do we know anything to them just because they have lots of fans.

All I expect is the rules not being bent for them, put them in Division 3, and they can claim the right to have a fresh start. If new rangers get into Division 1, I won't grudge them for having the cheek to ask, I will grudge any club who allows them entry though.