Attendances

Lenziejag2

This one will attract a good number of lapsed Morton fans as well due to its importance and locality, though. 2000 is optimistic, but I can see them bringing 1500 through, and we'll do well to be prepared just in case.

Exactly.

Also worth remembering that a lot of folk down that way have moved up to Glasgow now, so the games at Firhill are sometimes easier for them than Cappielow.

OK, so today's result was not what we had all hoped for! But, we are still top of the league with a game in hand! For the game v. Morton we pulled in a crowd of 4955. At EEP Dunfie v Falkirk attracted 5746, whilst for Accies v Airdrie it was 1179. The Firhill and EEP figures invite comparison with ICT v St M - 3506; M'well v Abdn - 5093; and Killie v Hearts - 5163. Would be interested to hear the views of forum members.

the problem with having a big home crowd is the players need to keep the tempo high to maintain the atmosphere in the stadium. Great first half but I think we dropped a gear in the second half and couldn't pick up again and it spurred on Morton. that and a number of dodgy decisions never helped. .!

All but one of the AUFC home SFL1 attendances are given on their website. It seems that their home SFL1 attendances are averaging 959, so a bit under 1000 per game. Anyone care to hazard a guess at today's attendance? Mindful of the rain, end-of-year-itis, etc. can we get the attendance up over the 1229 they had for the game against Dunfie?

All but one of the AUFC home SFL1 attendances are given on their website. It seems that their home SFL1 attendances are averaging 959, so a bit under 1000 per game. Anyone care to hazard a guess at today's attendance? Mindful of the rain, end-of-year-itis, etc. can we get the attendance up over the 1229 they had for the game against Dunfie?

Of course it will be hygher. people want to see us bouncing back and encouraging the champions-elect.

What will interest me is the crowd for the Hamilton match on the 2nd. We had nearly 3,500 Jags fans against Morton but with some people going back to work on the 2nd (not me thankfully) that will have an impact. We need to keep attendances up to give Jackie the funds to do what he feels needs to be done with the squad, I will go for 2,946 on Wednesday.

What will interest me is the crowd for the Hamilton match on the 2nd. We had nearly 3,500 Jags fans against Morton but with some people going back to work on the 2nd (not me thankfully) that will have an impact. We need to keep attendances up to give Jackie the funds to do what he feels needs to be done with the squad, I will go for 2,946 on Wednesday.

It'll be snow aff a dyke stuff after the Morton crowd.

An increasing number don't get the 2nd off now - I'll be working so can't make the game - otherwise I'd be there.

Well we gave Airdrie a late Xmas present of their biggest crowd of the season. The vast majority being Thistle fans, even if they were quieter than church dormice in general.

Getting pissed off with our road form. That was the worst performance by the team, possibly this calendar year?

Did something bad happen in Liverpool or are the vultures circling for a couple of our players?

Not good enough today. Must improve quickly.

I suppose I should have added - by way of comparison - that Tractor Boys v Caley only had a crowd of 2975. Frankly, that is totally inexcusable - it's a straight run down and up the A9 - so where was the "Premier" crowd?

It's 2 hours on a train to Perth from Inverness. Who are you to say which crowd is acceptable or inexcusable?

• Like 1