Dundee United

Willjag

I don't want Edwards playing out wide , We are desperate for an attacking threat from a central position. Pogba to start up front as well .

Think we could see Amoo start in place of Muirhead. He Muzzy and Pogba played well together at Firpark and he looked fitter also.

Edited by angry gaz

Time for our experienced players to step up to the mark: Cerny, Dumbya, Frans, Seaborne, Booth, Welsh, Bannigan, Amoo, Stevenson, Lawless, Pogba. Osman on the bench with Doolan and the usual suspects. Got to get more mobility into the team, get shots on target, score, hopefully, and start to get some confidence back.

According to BBC website, Edwards and Frans are both struggling.

If they are missing, Amoo in for Edwards and Lindsay for Frans.

Cerny, Dumbaya, Lindsay, Seabourne, Booth, Amoo, Bannigan, Osman, Lawless, Pogba, Doolan.

If Frans isn't fit, I reckon it will be Miller that replaces him. I don't see Lindsay being able to play on the right side with any degree of success.

Right, time to hit the road and hopefully see our first win of the season. Because of medication, no drinking for me today, just cokes and Irn bru's and heading to the pub straight afterwards to see the rugby tonight. Expect mayhem on here if we get beat. We don't tend to win vital games, so can't say I am overly confident. Let's hope we can buck that trend today and get just a wee bit of luck that has deserted us in the last few games!

• Like 1