Scumdee

stillresigned

Surprised Gary Fraser isn't in the matchday squad given he wasn't flagged up as injured or suspended. My predicted line-up given Archie's remarks was as it is but with Fraser and Amoo starting rather than Welsh and Nesbitt.

Clearly a very makeshift defence but if Frans is good for half an hour or so I can see it becoming more conventional later on.

Guess the other major question is which of Edwards and Nesbitt will be playing in behind Doolan and who will assume more of a wide role. My guess is Archie will hold Nesbitt in the central role.

First goal you could see from the outset that no one was tracking Hemmings. I doubt Millar even noticed he was there before he scored. It was a free run from when they won the ball middle of the park.

Sean Welsh is worse than a man down at times. Single handedly to blame for the second goal. Takes longer than a week in Barlinnie to twig he has a man closing him down, gets in Muzzy's way when trying to win the ball back, shits out of the tackle. Having him and Osman in the midfield at the same time is almost automatically gifting the opposition the ball back.

Dumbaya puts most of this team to shame with his workrate and application. The boy is first class.

Good cross by Osman for our goal, and Scully actually did okay, but that team performance was the mark of a side that cannot be arsed.

Not good enough.

• Like 1

First goal you could see from the outset that no one was tracking Hemmings. I doubt Millar even noticed he was there before he scored. It was a free run from when they won the ball middle of the park.

Sean Welsh is worse than a man down at times. Single handedly to blame for the second goal. Takes longer than a week in Barlinnie to twig he has a man closing him down, gets in Muzzy's way when trying to win the ball back, shits out of the tackle. Having him and Osman in the midfield at the same time is almost automatically gifting the opposition the ball back.

Dumbaya puts most of this team to shame with his workrate and application. The boy is first class.

Good cross by Osman for our goal, and Scully actually did okay, but that team performance was the mark of a side that cannot be arsed.

Not good enough.

wouldnt say Welsh single handledly caused the second goal he was certainly most responsible but if the other defenders has been awake they could have perhaps tacked hemmings.

Abdul is probably our best player but before we scored Doolan had a shot that the keeper put round the post but where he was standing if Abdul had run up he could have tapped it in.

Gary harkins and Dundee must love coming to firhill no matter how awful they are they come away with the 3 points. It's a pretty shocking state of affairs

That was pretty poor Thistle!

No sense of urgency! Playing at such a low tempo Harkens didn't even need his zimmer.

Muzzy did brilliantly too bad about some of his other team mates. I think we are just one good midfielder and defender from breaking into the top six though.

To be fair thought Scully did ok. Not too much he could do with the goals. Can see why a Saints fan told me Miller is better in midfield, marking was pretty poor. Elliot has a good engine, but lacks defensively, thought we missed Booth.

I think if we had Booth and Muzzy playing at the same time we'd of been able to out flank Dundee, and probably most teams.

But at times we did just look too pedestrian, and the season is definitely not over yet.

well, that was a typical end of season game- had a draw written all over it.

Dundee, with one man up, were pretty poor, falling over at the slightest contact, consistent niggly fouling.

Says it all when they were more up for it than us.

Lawless had a great start, but they faded for most of the game.

Why were Edwards and Nesbitt subbed??

Crowd pretty poor, under 2K next week??

The sort of performance that makes you worry for next season when sevco and maybe hibs are in the league

The defence was poor today giving them way too much space and Lindsay's decencies all too evident he completely lost hemmings for their second though Welsh started that shambles with a lazy passback

But it's midfield where games are won and lost and we showed that today

Pass marks for scully lawless dumbya doolan

If Nesbit is a potential superstar I'm a mars bar

A total disappointing performance to,say the least. Absolutely no attacking threat and lacklustre defending. Frank all we got what we deserved from what was a poor and injury ravaged Dundee side I.e. absolutely nothing! To be honest it looked for all the world to be heading for a 1-1 draw, until we politely stepped aside to let Kane Hemmings score his second!

We,can forget about seventh on the evidence of today, there's more chance of a play-off place to be honest!

Edited by stillresigned

Fingers oot all round Thistle

.Lazy , Slack performance, A microcosm of our season. Some nice build up and approach followed by negative unimaginative play once we get to the final third. For Christ sake when you get a view of the target SHOOT!

We are doing everything far too slow around the box, it's far too predictable. Same problem all season that hasn't been fixed.

I've tried to avoid criticizing Welsh this season but today it was one good thing to three bad. The defending for both Dundee's goals was pish poor. Both goals should have been avoided.

This season is not over for us by a long way. Loose next week and we are in trouble . A fired up Killie and United will totally horse us.

Could you see us , performing like that, winning another game all season?

• Like 1

Line up seems a bit eccentric - Lindsay and Miller as the central defence and Elliot as left back presumably - Scully in goals..................................not perhaps a day for a clean sheet?

Not exactly eccentric - more to do with all that were left. We only had 5 outfield players on the bench ourselves

And 2 of them were kids

Edited by Lenziejag