Partick Thistle Vs Kilmarnock Fc 17 September

jagfox

:excl: Shan patter alert

1. The last time we won an away match in the League was at Rugby Park.

2. That we go one better than our recent 5 by scoring 6 at Rugby Park for the first-time ever.

3. Break through the tape, invade the lower-tier en-masse and bombard Jamie MacDonald with Killie pie crusts just as Doolan's about the pull the trigger.

4. I could personally recommend Bostik.

Always foiled by the details!

I feel like suggesting we are the stronger team here, but recent form/confidence should make this pretty even. I'd like to be proven wrong on that (in our favour) please, Jags.

I agree with the Gnome on this one, let's get back to playing Erskine in behind one striker and give him the space to do what he does best.

• Like 1

I agree with the Gnome on this one, let's get back to playing Erskine in behind one striker and give him the space to do what he does best.

Yip. Two things required from Saturday, up the competitiveness and, as above, less congestion in attack in the centre of the park. If we win the majority of second balls and use the width of the park a hell of a lot better we should win.

• Like 1

Sorry but Archie has remained faithful to a few players and it's got us where we are today.

Barton for Lindsay

Amoo for Lawless

Edwards for Welsh

Azeez for Dools

Archie doesn't seem to shirk the big decisions so let's see what happens now after 4 defeats in a row...

Azeez and Dools both started last week

To every Thistle fan who is going to watch the mighty Jags tomorrow at Kilmarnock... While giving your support for Thistle! At half time there a small demo match for West of Scotland FC for the physically disabled we are run by parents of the players and a registered charity club! Head coach Andy Lundie snr who also is a Jags fan!

We're trying to promote our club to everyone who has or knows someone who has a ambulant physical disability and would like to join us to play the beautiful game! We have players various ages 13-45+... I will be down on the pitch also so hoping to hear the Thistle fans doing what they do best! Showing us support... Look forward to seeing you guys there! ⚽️⚽️⚽️

If anyone would like ask anything about the club please feel free or visit our website. wwwestofscotlandfcpd.co.uk

• Like 1

To every Thistle fan who is going to watch the mighty Jags tomorrow at Kilmarnock... While giving your support for Thistle! At half time there a small demo match for West of Scotland FC for the physically disabled we are run by parents of the players and a registered charity club! Head coach Andy Lundie snr who also is a Jags fan!

We're trying to promote our club to everyone who has or knows someone who has a ambulant physical disability and would like to join us to play the beautiful game! We have players various ages 13-45+... I will be down on the pitch also so hoping to hear the Thistle fans doing what they do best! Showing us support... Look forward to seeing you guys there! ⚽️⚽️⚽️

If anyone would like ask anything about the club please feel free or visit our website: www.westofscotlandfcpd.co.uk

Really hope Archie gets back to basics re team selection instead of trying to shoehorn what he deems to be his best players into the team, get Doolan back to centre forward and back to what he does best scoring goals as he's proved season after season, Azeez has done nothing to convince me that he's a proven goal scorer and at this moment would be a better impact sub.

Lawless deserves to be dropped , think Archie has tried to let him play through his bad form but that hasn't happened so Amoo should start . I would expect Barton to play maybe at the expense of Sean Welsh and possibly Ryan Edwards in a more advanced midfield role for his energy and his closing down of players. Huge game today even at this very early part of the season.

• Like 1

Agree re Doolan. And Barton must start in place of Abdul who looks tired and could do with a rest imo. Don't think Edwards has done enough to merit a start. Missed a great opportunity last week and gave ball away for 2nd goal. Still not convinced by him in all honesty. I would love to see the new goalie between the sticks buy it appears that won't happen. Now that Scully has real competition for his place he needs to up his game.

A positive line up and attacking from the off. Play like we did in the Hearts game and we should win.

'Mon the Jags!