Celtic Vs Partick Thistle - Tuesday 20 December

jagfox

just how embarrassing is this, the east end ***** are going to field a development side. If Archie cant get us up for this game now, then he never will. In the dressing room all he's got to say is "the tranny basher thinks your all *****, now get out there and stuff them".................

They stated on Scotland Today that Barton and Devine were doubts for tomorrow. That would be a severe blow. Could be Liam and Ziggy in central defence. Why does that make me feel unwell!

If true I would rest one of them to save them for the RC game. The Celtic game is our game in hand so we won't lose ground by defeat and anything else is a bonus.

I am, but happy to sit with my Sellik mates. Never get any hassle at Porkheid.....wouldn't be doing it if it was at the Asbestosdome on the South Side. Come to think of it, seeing as the roofs are apparently near collapse over there, I wouldn't set foot inside it.

Make sure you use plenty of deodorant, smelly trampy ba*****ds!!!

Hopefully we get right in about them from the start, 2-1 to the sweet smelling team

• Like 1

Usual suspects jumping the gun here. Celtic will definitely NOT field a full development side. One or two players at most.

Folk just can't wait till after the game to have a go at Archie can they?

Too true. If I was one of the naysayers that post their gloom five minutes after a match has ended I'd be up in arms at such queue jumping. :)

Altho' our lads beat them this season Celtic do have a few young lads who could play for many a first team club in the league. PJ Crossan perhaps being one of them. From what I've seen the same applies to for example a few of Hibs (if they could) and Motherwell youngsters.

We've probably only Kevin Nisbet who's reached physical maturity to play and perhaps James Penrice (not quite bulked up yet). Altho' one's not eligible would Celtic fans think we weren't taking the game seriously if we fielded either or both?

Totally agree with what Ian and M'Lady say. This only gives ammunition to the usual posters (see Sabbath above!) who will slaughter Archie and the team if we don't win. As has been said, I expect a strong Celtic side with one, maybe two youngsters playing. The boost for me is that Rogic is out.

Edited by Lindau
  • Like 1

Not expecting anything from this fixture apart from 100% effort from the lads.

Hopefully the manager has them fired up to make some kind of amends for our recent doing on our own patch.

Speaking of motivation I really need to get myself out the door...