Pedro Sacked

elevenone

They need a clear out from the boardroom to the playing staff.

Im surprised Archie hasn't been touted for the job yet. His stock is very high after achieving the Top 6 last year.

Please don't go Archie, you have got us playing the most exciting football in generations, and as for putting us through the mill every year with our poor starts, you are simply irreplaceable.

• Like 1

Please don't go Archie, you have got us playing the most exciting football in generations, and as for putting us through the mill every year with our poor starts, you are simply irreplaceable.

No chance. They will want some over hyped and high paid foreign numptie who will bring in his own over hyped and high paid numptie players. (or alternatively Gordon Strachan who fits the above description perfectly, except for the foreigner bit) It's what the bears demand !

Edited by Dick Dastardly

Is that 4 out of 12 premiership managers gone this season already?

Hearts

Ross County

Dundee

Rangers

How they can afford to pay him and his back room staff off is beyond me, 3 years of a 3,5 year deal left on reportedly £800k a year, plus it cost them £600k to buy him out his last job. Will probably cost then £4million for this when strong rumors of financial crisis (again) are heard from ibrox

Is that 4 out of 12 premiership managers gone this season already?

Hearts

Ross County

Dundee

Rangers

How they can afford to pay him and his back room staff off is beyond me, 3 years of a 3,5 year deal left on reportedly £800k a year, plus it cost them £600k to buy him out his last job. Will probably cost then £4million for this when strong rumors of financial crisis (again) are heard from ibrox

5 - Killie as well

Wheres the number one fan button for this guy. You truely deserve it. Keep your happy clapping for more uninspiring goalless draws and 2 shots on target stuff, after all, nobody can wait to watch that

Can assure you that I haven't been continually happy clappy for the last 35 years. It's just that when we have a manager who gets us to the premier league, keeps us there longer than anyone in my time, achieves the highest league position in about 40 years and shows loyalty when other clubs come calling, I'm inclined to give him a break after a few dodgy performances.

Not sure what some people are looking for really.

• Like 10

Did that moron Dave King thank Caixhinio for his efforts and for costing him millions with his ridiculous signings? And wishing him all the best in his future career?

King is now appreciating the folly of buying such a toxic 'asset'.

It doesn't matter who takes over, the pervading bigotry will ensure Sevco never emerge from Aberdeen's shadow. It's a dripping roast for King.

Can assure you that I haven't been continually happy clappy for the last 35 years. It's just that when we have a manager who gets us to the premier league, keeps us there longer than anyone in my time, achieves the highest league position in about 40 years and shows loyalty when other clubs come calling, I'm inclined to give him a break after a few dodgy performances.

Spot on. I’m in my 48th season and have seen some real dross! For as late long as Archie keeps us in the league the board will want to keep him.

• Like 1

we're looking for exactly this :thumbsup2: - well said sir

• Like 1

"Can assure you that I haven't been continually happy clappy for the last 35 years. It's just that when we have a manager who gets us to the premier league, keeps us there longer than anyone in my time, achieves the highest league position in about 40 years and shows loyalty when other clubs come calling, I'm inclined to give him a break after a few dodgy performances.

Not sure what some people are looking for really."

We are a smallish club with a fantastic support. We have incredibly good sponsors. We have youth development going on apace.

This is a club doing what a club should do.

Partick Thistle does it for me.

• Like 2