World Cup Build-Up...

Jaggernaut

Germany, but ultimately ABE.

So glad ROI are out.

Worse than any team I've ever watched including Ross County when they got promoted that year.

Their fans are not even in the top ten of best fans in the world but somehow get credit.

Which national teams' fans would you say comprise the top ten?

Which national teams' fans would you say comprise the top ten?

No criteria mentioned, so I'll go with 'enjoy themselves before, during and after the match'.

In order of personal preference;

Scotland

Germany

Netherlands

Lithuania

Iceland

Belgium

Denmark

France

Norway

Brazil

Haven't got a top 10 worst fans, but if I did, these would be in it;

ROI

Italy

Wales

England

Morocco

No criteria mentioned, so I'll go with 'enjoy themselves before, during and after the match'.

In order of personal preference;

Scotland

Germany

Netherlands

Lithuania

Iceland

Belgium

Denmark

France

Norway

Brazil

Haven't got a top 10 worst fans, but if I did, these would be in it;

ROI

Italy

Wales

England

Morocco

Sorry a lot of the tartan army are an embarrassment away from home, putting a kilt on doesn’t allow you to bare your arse in public during the day with kids and women around or piss anywhere you want, that and the comparing points clique at every game are cringeworthy, whilst they may not fight or cause trouble the have zero respect for the locals or part time fans

• Like 3

Sorry a lot of the tartan army are an embarrassment away from home, putting a kilt on doesn’t allow you to bare your arse in public during the day with kids and women around or piss anywhere you want, that and the comparing points clique at every game are cringeworthy, whilst they may not fight or cause trouble the have zero respect for the locals or part time fans

I take issue with your use of 'a lot' Norge - that's plainly not the case.

• Like 1

Realise it's subjective but I'm not clued up re the worsetility of Moroccan fans. Care to elaborate.

Lol. Was trying to put a list together using teams I'd encountered in numbers away from Hampden to avoid conjecture.

Having said that, it's such a small sample size as I've only been in the company of the fans of teams mentioned 1 to 4 times at most.

I went to the Morocco v Scotland game at WC 98 in France without a ticket.

Touts were selling tickets at incredibly high prices as they will, so I watched it in the square and despite being really drunk, realised just in time that a group of Morocco fans were trying to relieve me of my money etc.

Italy, Wales and England are on my list due to crowd trouble. Couldn't believe how bad it was in Cardiff.

ROI are included due to mass disappointment.

I travelled to Dublin for the party of my life to a friendly about 17 years ago. We won 2 - 1.

The Irish did everything possible to avoid enjoying themselves it seems and didn't mingle at all.

Nothing terrible but their reputation is just hype. I didn't see too many of them at the end the other night either.

I'm pretty sure people will have their own lists and reasons for them that are completely different to mine.