Should we boycott away grounds

Bobbyhouston

On 7/27/2020 at 3:04 PM, lady-isobel-barnett said:

More than one vote of course but the last one is the one that sealed our fate. I think there were thirteen clubs in addition to Stranraer, Hearts & ourselves that voted for a 14 club top division. Falkirk and ICT obviously were two others. If I mind right Pars, Morton & Arbroath also voted in favour. Gotta feeling East Fife and Peterhead were two others.

Just for clarity it's confirmed in the Embra Evening News that ICT, Pars, Morton & Arbroath all voted in favour. Adding the three relegated clubs plus  Falkirk and Peterhead that leaves another seven clubs who voted for a 14 club top tier. Anyone confirm who the other seven clubs are, please?

Bit of a pointless thread. Games will be behind closed doors as the next spike kicks in in the Autumn.

Even if they allow away fans in, surely it will be limited numbers to keep in line with distancing.

Surely supporters buses can't be viable either. You'd need twice as many buses?

Can't see us being able to rock up on the day and pay at the gate. Surely all games will be all ticket?

Edited by The Legend Blows

22 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Just for clarity it's confirmed in the Embra Evening News that ICT, Pars, Morton & Arbroath all voted in favour. Adding the three relegated clubs plus  Falkirk and Peterhead that leaves another seven clubs who voted for a 14 club top tier. Anyone confirm who the other seven clubs are, please?

Edinburgh City and Stenhousemuir were for it as well

Edited by Thistle_1876
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, policemans whistle said:

If Clyde decide to stream the Thistle game, who will pay to watch?

Very good point. I'll travel to Broadwood and pay to get in to support Thistle but would not pay Clyde to watch a stream. In fact thinking about it, paying for a stream would seem about the most hypocritical thing folk who are deliberately not traveling to away grounds could do. Tho' that said everybody can and should make up their own minds.

21 hours ago, fifexile said:

Maybe just boycott teams who play on plastic pitches. I think that only leaves Peterhead and Dumbarton playing on grass apart from us.

Oh and dispensation for Falkirk?

Surely you can’t rule out going to see the Jags at East Fife?