Sign in to follow this  
Lenziejag

St Mirren vs Thistle

If we win 2-0 and finish 3rd on 9 points, can we qualify as best runner up or would a team on 8 points who finish 2nd in a different league  best us? How Thistle would that be? 

2 minutes ago, CrimeWriterJag said:

If we win 2-0 and finish 3rd on 9 points, can we qualify as best runner up or would a team on 8 points who finish 2nd in a different league  best us? How Thistle would that be? 

In answer to your questions, in the order posed:

1) No

2) Yes

3) Very

• Like 1

Who is seriously going to watch this, it is part of Premier Sports, they want to charge me £16.45 to upgrade my account onVirgin and then it will be £99.99 per month thereafter if I don’t cancel. F”@£ of St Middens your are not worth it!

Having said that I have IPTV but my 1 and a half year old decided to bring a garden stone in from the garden and launch it at the TV earlier so il be needing to get a new TV tomorrow before the game starts :wall:

1 minute ago, Thistle88 said:

Having said that I have IPTV but my 1 and a half year old decided to bring a garden stone in from the garden and launch it at the TV earlier so il be needing to get a new TV tomorrow before the game starts :wall:

Is it too late to enter your child for the shot putt in Tokyo?

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Odd Fellows said:

Who is seriously going to watch this, it is part of Premier Sports, they want to charge me £16.45 to upgrade my account onVirgin and then it will be £99.99 per month thereafter if I don’t cancel. F”@£ of St Middens your are not worth it!

Don’t know where you are based at @Odd Fellows but there is a few pubs showing game tmrw.

1 hour ago, Odd Fellows said:

£99.99 per month???

Edited by Garscube Road End 2

12 hours ago, Odd Fellows said:

It will be watched on my iptv system in Spain with a cold Alhambra…..

19 hours ago, Lenziejag said:

So, looking like 3-0 win should be enough to get to next round. 

Tempting fate but if Goodwin plays Brophy there is every chance we could win 3-0!

17 hours ago, Odd Fellows said:

£12.99 a month on virgin

1 hour ago, Lenziejag said:

£12.99 a month on virgin

Not if you’re an existing customer, that’s the problem. They want you to pay the balance up to your monthly renewal day and then a full month as well. I will just listen to the audio and catch the highlights tomorrow on Jagszone.

17 minutes ago, Odd Fellows said:

Not if you’re an existing customer, that’s the problem. They want you to pay the balance up to your monthly renewal day and then a full month as well. I will just listen to the audio and catch the highlights tomorrow on Jagszone.

I took out an online subscription for a month for £12.99 and you can cancel before end of month. If you have a chromecast or smart tv  works fine.

1 minute ago, Thistle88 said:

Wasn’t a penalty 

Agree - nevertheless it was stupid by Foster to stick his leg out like that.

He can hardly be accused of naivety at his age.

• Like 2

Much as I anticipated Thistle have been pretty decent, but with their usual lack of a cutting edge. Even so we’re a wee bit unlucky to be behind, due to a silly challenge from Foster. On the whole fairly happy with our performance.

Sneddon unlucky to be on bench again.   That was some save in 90th minute on Tuesday. 

1 minute ago, jaf said:

Sneddon unlucky to be on bench again.   That was some save in 90th minute on Tuesday. 

McCall said each keeper would get 2 games in the group.