Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
javeajag

O’Neills and Greaves

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Out of likes. Been impressed withe the O'Neills range and Greaves is a good partner.

It would be great if the club and Greaves could arrange a pop up shop at Firhill to improve the range in the current shop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aw no. Their stuff is brilliant. My bank account has taken a regular beating since O’Neills took over.

Interested to see if they can maintain such new ideas. No centenaries for a while…

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Colognejag said:

Aw no. Their stuff is brilliant. My bank account has taken a regular beating since O’Neills took over.

Interested to see if they can maintain such new ideas. No centenaries for a while…

 

Maybe no centenaries but January will mark 30 years since the Tennents sixes legends.  :getmecoat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, elevenone said:

Maybe no centenaries but January will mark 30 years since the Tennents sixes legends.  :getmecoat:

That’ll do nicely @elevenone. We can get Molly Stallan onto one of their cans too. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great news but need to do something radical with that wee match day shop of ours .If away team are not using main door foyer as a changing room it could be put to better use as a match day shop .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jimmy McD said:

Always pop into Greaves shop in Gordon St  when I am in town ...Great news...........

Was in there last week and was very good.

How I never bought that 100 of 100 limited edition mixed home and away top is beyond belief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, elevenone said:

Maybe no centenaries but January will mark 30 years since the Tennents sixes legends.  :getmecoat:

I can remember walking back through the tunnel from  the SSEC on the night we won the cup  and the noise from the Jags fans was deafening, I still get goosebumps every time I go through it thing about that night    Brilliant.............................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember well in the last year of the previous Greaves deal they tried to sell gear with a diamond shape that looked totally like an Airdrie tribute design. Who came up with the idea I don't know, but clearly, nobody had even thought about taking soundings from Thistle supporters, and by the end of that arrangement they couldn't even give those items away. They were a dreadful choice for Jags fans, and I'm sure a gigantic flop.

PS: Until then, I had nothing but praise for the quality of merchandise since that start of that Greaves deal. I bought tons of stuff; almost nothing since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jaggernaut said:

I remember well in the last year of the previous Greaves deal they tried to sell gear with a diamond shape that looked totally like an Airdrie tribute design. Who came up with the idea I don't know, but clearly, nobody had even thought about taking soundings from Thistle supporters, and by the end of that arrangement they couldn't even give those items away. They were a dreadful choice for Jags fans, and I'm sure a gigantic flop.

PS: Until then, I had nothing but praise for the quality of merchandise since that start of that Greaves deal. I bought tons of stuff; almost nothing since.

“Taking soundings from Thistle supporters”! Wash your mouth out with soap!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, denismcquadeno.eleven said:

This must have been a hoax or pure speculation then, unless…. it’s the home top. Nah, can’t be.

It’s on the away kit sleeve - going by the photos the club published. :thumbsup2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just looked on the Greaves site.

I like the look of the retro goalie jersey from 1971.

Back then it would have been cotton. Anybody know if this one is cotton? How about the yellow 1971 jersey? I can't see any mention of the material.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jaggernaut said:

Just looked on the Greaves site.

I like the look of the retro goalie jersey from 1971.

Back then it would have been cotton. Anybody know if this one is cotton? How about the yellow 1971 jersey? I can't see any mention of the material.

The 21 & 71 retro tops are made with same polyester type material used for most strips nowadays. They're also made quite small so go 1 or 2 sizes up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×