Sign in to follow this  
javeajag

O’Neills and Greaves

45 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Out of likes. Been impressed withe the O'Neills range and Greaves is a good partner.

It would be great if the club and Greaves could arrange a pop up shop at Firhill to improve the range in the current shop

Aw no. Their stuff is brilliant. My bank account has taken a regular beating since O’Neills took over.

Interested to see if they can maintain such new ideas. No centenaries for a while…

1 hour ago, Colognejag said:

Aw no. Their stuff is brilliant. My bank account has taken a regular beating since O’Neills took over.

Interested to see if they can maintain such new ideas. No centenaries for a while…

Maybe no centenaries but January will mark 30 years since the Tennents sixes legends.  :getmecoat:

1 hour ago, elevenone said:

Maybe no centenaries but January will mark 30 years since the Tennents sixes legends.  :getmecoat:

That’ll do nicely @elevenone. We can get Molly Stallan onto one of their cans too. 

• Like 2

Great news but need to do something radical with that wee match day shop of ours .If away team are not using main door foyer as a changing room it could be put to better use as a match day shop .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jimmy McD said:

Always pop into Greaves shop in Gordon St  when I am in town ...Great news...........

Was in there last week and was very good.

How I never bought that 100 of 100 limited edition mixed home and away top is beyond belief.

4 hours ago, elevenone said:

I can remember walking back through the tunnel from  the SSEC on the night we won the cup  and the noise from the Jags fans was deafening, I still get goosebumps every time I go through it thing about that night    Brilliant.............................

I remember well in the last year of the previous Greaves deal they tried to sell gear with a diamond shape that looked totally like an Airdrie tribute design. Who came up with the idea I don't know, but clearly, nobody had even thought about taking soundings from Thistle supporters, and by the end of that arrangement they couldn't even give those items away. They were a dreadful choice for Jags fans, and I'm sure a gigantic flop.

PS: Until then, I had nothing but praise for the quality of merchandise since that start of that Greaves deal. I bought tons of stuff; almost nothing since.

1 hour ago, Jaggernaut said:

I remember well in the last year of the previous Greaves deal they tried to sell gear with a diamond shape that looked totally like an Airdrie tribute design. Who came up with the idea I don't know, but clearly, nobody had even thought about taking soundings from Thistle supporters, and by the end of that arrangement they couldn't even give those items away. They were a dreadful choice for Jags fans, and I'm sure a gigantic flop.

PS: Until then, I had nothing but praise for the quality of merchandise since that start of that Greaves deal. I bought tons of stuff; almost nothing since.

“Taking soundings from Thistle supporters”! Wash your mouth out with soap!

26 minutes ago, denismcquadeno.eleven said:

This must have been a hoax or pure speculation then, unless…. it’s the home top. Nah, can’t be.

It’s on the away kit sleeve - going by the photos the club published. :thumbsup2:

Just looked on the Greaves site.

I like the look of the retro goalie jersey from 1971.

Back then it would have been cotton. Anybody know if this one is cotton? How about the yellow 1971 jersey? I can't see any mention of the material.

1 minute ago, Jaggernaut said:

Just looked on the Greaves site.

I like the look of the retro goalie jersey from 1971.

Back then it would have been cotton. Anybody know if this one is cotton? How about the yellow 1971 jersey? I can't see any mention of the material.

The 21 & 71 retro tops are made with same polyester type material used for most strips nowadays. They're also made quite small so go 1 or 2 sizes up