Jump to content

Season Tickets 24/25


Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, fenski said:

I'll likely buying for both me and my son (he's very lucky his birthday is coming up and I'm very generous when it comes to Thistle...). Anyone know if the Fanbase app caters for this - I buy both, but send one to his phone?

Easiest way is to buy two on your APP and send them the QR code or pay the £5 and send them the card.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jagfox said:

Everyone gets charged for a physical card unless they choose to opt out AFAIK.

I certainly did and was happy to pay the extra.

Yes, same here. You have to specifically opt out to save the £5 by not taking a physical card. I was happy to accept paying the extra £5.

I tend to regard the physical card as a belt and braces fallback. If there is some sort of WiFi/IT meltdown affecting my phone, my card will still get me in!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Everyone gets charged for a physical card unless they choose to opt out AFAIK.

I certainly did and was happy to pay the extra.

Ah, ok. Is that the case even if you renew on the app ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whilst the office is closed over the weekend you can still renew or purcahse a season ticket online:

https://ptfc.co.uk/season-tickets/

Just to add that for the last 2 seasons I was doing a count of how many had been sold weekly but I won't be doing it this season as it is not as straight forward with the new platform to do that (I know you are all disappointed). Hopefully the club will be proactive on all the different channels in promoting them and will give updates when certain totals are hit. We got to 500 yesterday afternoon so lets hope the 1000 sold announcement follows soon.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jagfox said:

Yes, that what I did and I assume @partickthedog did too by reading his post.

Not necessarily. Even if buying over the phone electronic tickets are sent to your Fanbase wallet even if you don’t have one. PTFC assumes that you will set up a Fanbase account with the same email address they have on file. 
That’s what’s happened to us. My nephew bought the disabled and carer tickets(he doesn’t have/want a Fanbase account), but both electronic tickets have been sent to his wallet. Tricky one to sort.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lenziejag said:

Not necessarily. Even if buying over the phone electronic tickets are sent to your Fanbase wallet even if you don’t have one. PTFC assumes that you will set up a Fanbase account with the same email address they have on file. 
That’s what’s happened to us. My nephew bought the disabled and carer tickets(he doesn’t have/want a Fanbase account), but both electronic tickets have been sent to his wallet. Tricky one to sort.

Well you cannot renew on the APP if you don't have an account for the APP.

Sounds like a call to the club is in order?

Edited by jagfox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, jagfox said:

Well you cannot renew on the APP if you don't have an account for the APP.

Sounds like a call to the club is in order?

Aye. We still have to sort this. I am in contact with Fanbase and as you say we should have the card as back up, if all else fails.


There have been other points about buying for other people raised etc that should be in the instructions, rather than leaving it for people to try to work out. PTFC/Fanbase should fix these before it puts folk off.

For most people the process will be simple but systems should be designed/written for the most complicated. By the way, this happens in all kinds of situations-not just this ticketing thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lenziejag said:

Aye. We still have to sort this. I am in contact with Fanbase and as you say we should have the card as back up, if all else fails.


There have been other points about buying for other people raised etc that should be in the instructions, rather than leaving it for people to try to work out. PTFC/Fanbase should fix these before it puts folk off.

For most people the process will be simple but systems should be designed/written for the most complicated. By the way, this happens in all kinds of situations-not just this ticketing thing.

Yes, I work in customer service and people rarely contact you to say everything is tickety boo 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've signed up for Season Ticket and printed it off Ok.  I've also got Fanbase App on my Android Phone but don't see my Ticket Bar Code mentioned on it. Will it be put on for individual matches?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Dr.D said:

I've signed up for Season Ticket and printed it off Ok.  I've also got Fanbase App on my Android Phone but don't see my Ticket Bar Code mentioned on it. Will it be put on for individual matches?

No it should be there now and as others say place it in Google Wallet which makes it even easier.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

I bought the same.  I use the platform and could get wheelchair & PA ticket no bother. It took about 5 clicks.

Maybe you haven’t been following my particular issue, though. Nephew bought the tickets by phone(not got Fanbase, doesn’t want it), but both tickets sent to his Fanbase wallet. I have got Fanbase and even although I got an email from them saying I should have my ticket in my wallet - it not there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

Why would anyone not want to use the app?

Freedom of choice, protection of personal data, and the sheer pleasure of not being beholden to an imposed technical 'solution' are three reasons that spring easily to mind.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The main thing is whether people want a physical ticket or to use an app or whatever is it lots of people purchase them:

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/firhill-is-coming-alive-again-partick-thistle-2024-25-season-tickets-are-on-sale-online-now/

Office back open from 10am on Monday for those who want to do so in person or over the phone.

Edited by Fawlty Towers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...