Hamilton Game 23Rd August

thebiglemon

You have to be concerned with the thinking of the mgt team...

We sign Seabourne then drop him

We play Conrad and aero which never works

We sign a defender on a one year contract and loan him to airdrie for 5 months

Meanwhile we make a worse start to the season than last season

Bizarre

• Like 1

3 games in and the excitement of the new season has gone. Thank goodness the Celtic game was cancelled.

Hasn't gone for me. Yes, Saturday was a sore one but for someone that has followed the team as long as I have, Saturday was the norm for a jags fan. Good start to the season, team playing well, going into a game most of us expected to win and were winning in the 87th minute then we get beat. Just typical Thistle I am afraid and the result shouldn't have come as a major surprise. A few more half decent signings and a win tomorrow and we can head to Pittodrie with a bit of hope.

• Like 1

3 games in and the excitement of the new season has gone. Thank goodness the Celtic game was cancelled.

Sorry. But of all the ridiculous, this is the ridiculousesest. Three games in and we've lost a game. What if we'd lost our first game? Would the excitement have gone after that? Does it only last til we lose a game? How long does it usually last for you, cos on this basis I'd give up trying to be a football fan. Seems like a pointless exercise for you. Don't know why you bother getting excited in the first place.

Clearly the team or management haven't learned anything from last season.

On the face of it we are just in for more of last season but without key players ATS, Taylor or even Mair.

Stevenson looks uninterested. There was a rumour that he said he regretted signing for us.

We can only hope that St Mirren and County stay pish all season.

Sorry. But of all the ridiculous, this is the ridiculousesest. Three games in and we've lost a game. What if we'd lost our first game? Would the excitement have gone after that? Does it only last til we lose a game? How long does it usually last for you, cos on this basis I'd give up trying to be a football fan. Seems like a pointless exercise for you. Don't know why you bother getting excited in the first place.

Some won't be happy until they get what they really want and it's for Archie and co to fail and be gone

It's carrying on from last season where certain folk were proved wrong in that the management, players and club achieved it's goals of staying up.

3 games in and you read this pi5h but do you expect to read anything other than pi5h from certain posters when Thistle have a bad result.

• Like 4

he is a troll ignore it and it will go away

To be fair, Stevenson was probably sold the "we played well last season" "all our young players are a year further on" "we will sign at least six players" "all players better than we have" "pushing top six".

Archie needs to get this sorted this week before the transfer window closes.

To please Ryan Stevenson?