January Window

ayrshire jag

Probably not a position that we urgently need to fill, but Michael Tidser has been linked with us in the past and his loan to Oldham is about to end. He is clearly out of favour at Rotherham, so would this be the time to take him off their hands ?

Also, from BBC Sport Gossip ..... Netherlands international midfielder Demy de Zeeuw, 31, has posted an advert on business social networking site LinkedIn in an attempt to find a club. He was released by Belgian side Anderlecht in the summer ..... Worth a cheeky offer ?

Dundee United signing an Arbroath striker.

Simon Murray... Jackie is on the ball with that one, apparently a very talented young player. I think Aberdeen were trying to sign him.

I see people mentioning ATS, it would have made sense for Wigan to loan him back to us after signing him... It still would be ideal to loan him back to us now if he's not on the bench.

Eccleston away? Must have been pretty scunnered at not getting any game time yesterday and has just tweeted "Time for a change of scenery I think....".

he has got to fight for his place though he just can't expect to walk into the club and be guaranteed a start he had to knuckle down like everyone else and prove he should be a regular starter

To be fair to Eccleston, Dools has been a shadow of his former self this season and Stevenson isn't really a striker. So he should of probably got more chances than he has. Don't understand why he didn't get on yesterday when Doolan was dead chasing endless punts in the second half.

Can only think him and Archie don't see eye to eye.

Eccleston away? Must have been pretty scunnered at not getting any game time yesterday and has just tweeted "Time for a change of scenery I think....".

He has to be on his way. If he's tweeting that and he isn't leaving then he should be.

Edited by allyo

To be fair to Eccleston, Dools has been a shadow of his former self this season and Stevenson isn't really a striker. So he should of probably got more chances than he has. Don't understand why he didn't get on yesterday when Doolan was dead chasing endless punts in the second half.

Can only think him and Archie don't see eye to eye.

Probably because he's useless & ducks for every header he goes for, not what's required when you're defending alot & need someone to challenge for headers & close players down. He wouldn't have done that on the brief glimpses we've seen of him so far.

Probably because he's useless & ducks for every header he goes for, not what's required when you're defending alot & need someone to challenge for headers & close players down. He wouldn't have done that on the brief glimpses we've seen of him so far.

In fairness, if it's down to headers. Dools isn't the best comparison. I've never seen someone mistime his jump so bad. Seems to jump far too early for 50/50 headers.

Notice bbc gossip confirms ATS is due to go out on loan but no mention of where. I'd imagine they'd want him tested in England but never know.

I think it's unlikely to be with us. He was already with us when they thought he was good enough to sign him. His game isn't going to change much if at all by coming back to us on loan, much as I'd welcome seeing him back in the R&Y.

Notice bbc gossip confirms ATS is due to go out on loan but no mention of where. I'd imagine they'd want him tested in England but never know.

Barnsley-

Wigan Athletic are poised to send Aaron Taylor-Sinclair out on loan to Barnsley for the rest of the season after the summer signing from Partick Thistle failed to become a first-team regular. (The Sun, print edition)