2016-17 Pre Season Thread!

Lindau

With so many players having chosen not to re-sign for the club, we really do need to hear news of some incoming players ...

I'd much rather that the manager takes time to sign the right players, rather than some knee jerk reaction to fans wanting news. I know that we are all impatient, but I trust Archie and Maxi to have the team in place for the start of the new season. It's only the middle of June for god sake.

I'd much rather that the manager takes time to sign the right players, rather than some knee jerk reaction to fans wanting news. I know that we are all impatient, but I trust Archie and Maxi to have the team in place for the start of the new season. It's only the middle of June for god sake.

I do agree with you that we are still early in the summer and we should not be worried just yet. But I also understand that Archie has a tendency for panic buying or loaning because it is too late. Case in point, Nathan Eccleston and Henoc Mukendi being signed in late August.

I do agree with you that we are still early in the summer and we should not be worried just yet. But I also understand that Archie has a tendency for panic buying or loaning because it is too late. Case in point, Nathan Eccleston and Henoc Mukendi being signed in late August.

Henoc Mukendi was signed in July and, as has been widely publicised elsewhere, cost the club absolutely nothing.

Aye by tripping over the baw.

Naw he looks to be a very promising player and on a 2 year deal suggests he has really impressed the management.

Welcome to the Stadium of Dreams Ade Azeez

Bring in a couple of quality centre haufs and weve got a decent fitbaw team