Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyhouston

Is COVE streaming game

11 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Could be the last game before a national lockdown, so a win is even more important. Might be Christmas before we play again

I thought Boris's national lockdown was for England only?

24 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Could be the last game before a national lockdown, so a win is even more important. Might be Christmas before we play again

Hope your wrong Dick!

43 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Would that stop sport ? Wales is in lockdown but the rugby goes ahead today ?

33 minutes ago, Bobbyhouston said:

what news report?

Sorry for the delay BH, I've been doing some work on my (house) windows, and wanted to get it done before 3:00pm.

I saw three reports, in www.football.london   the Daily Express and the Daily Mail.  The  EPL secretary stated that at the least the EPL will continue, and there are no discussions to stop "Operation Restart",  i.e  .playing football.  I'm afraid I've not learned to do links yet.  I got the pages from keying "national lockdown and football" into Google.

31 minutes ago, East Kent Jag II said:

Sorry for the delay BH, I've been doing some work on my (house) windows, and wanted to get it done before 3:00pm.

I saw three reports, in www.football.london   the Daily Express and the Daily Mail.  The  EPL secretary stated that at the least the EPL will continue, and there are no discussions to stop "Operation Restart",  i.e  .playing football.  I'm afraid I've not learned to do links yet.  I got the pages from keying "national lockdown and football" into Google.

I've also just seen a report in the BBC Scottish football page saying that Jason Leitch is hopeful that fans can return to tier 1 areas of Scotland.  He hasn't set any dates, and has said that the situation is "fragile still". 

No comment on football being stopped.

Hopefully we'll see the 'robust' Thistle we saw fleetingly the last few games rather than the 'heidless chicken' Thistle we saw too much of at Clyde.

Here's how I hope we line up today.

Sneddon

Graham     Graham   Graham

Graham   Graham  Graham  Graham

Graham                                        Graham

Graham

5 minutes ago, westertonjagfan said:

Hopefully we'll see the 'robust' Thistle we saw fleetingly the last few games rather than the 'heidless chicken' Thistle we saw too much of at Clyde.

Here's how I hope we line up today.

Sneddon

Graham     Graham   Graham

Graham   Graham  Graham  Graham

Graham                                        Graham

Graham

Sneddon is still injured so I imagine Graham will be in goals.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Sneddon is still injured so I imagine Graham will be in goals.

Graham is getting all over the place.  He's just been named as a substitute in the Cove Rangers side named on Twitter :thinking:

3 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

It is, but do you really think Nicola won’t join in

She said on twitter no lockdown .....

10 minutes ago, javeajag said:

She said on twitter no lockdown .....

She didn’t say that.

Edited by Big Col

FFS it’ll depend on the situation viz. COVID-19,

I frankly couldn’t give a toss about a game of football when there are poor buggers dying.

Priorities people!

13 minutes ago, westertonjagfan said:

Not the best of games so far.... 

Are we playing with or against wind?  Or is wind blowing across the football field? 

1 hour ago, exiledjag said:

Are we playing with or against wind?  Or is wind blowing across the football field? 

It's all over the place. We just put a cross into the box which stopped in mid air and then blew back to our front players.

We were playing against the wind the first half but it is blustery. We had the better of the play but it is scrappy. Their “state of the art” coverage is actually the “state of the c£@p” back to our trial standards. You need to know the players hair colour to know who they are and it spend more time on the goalkeepers and linesmen than the ball also white advertising board doesn’t help. Least their commentator is fairly non bias.

Edited by Odd Fellows