Sign in to follow this  
Duke Gekantawa

Stephen Hendrie

Looks a very decent signing. Assuming Foster goes back to right back we may just have sorted out the defence.

If we can get cover in for Docherty then we have a very decent squad.

• Like 1

Decent signing on paper, was highly rated at Hamilton and sure it was a 7 figure fee they got from West Ham.  That said think one of his last games for Accies was the 5-0 (Dools 4) game.  Best of luck at Jags Stephen.  :fan:

58 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

Give it a rest!

:no: I might have known. Right on cue.

Posted earlier elsewhere that assuming Holt nails down the centreback position, the one position needing filled was left back cover.  Signing Hendrie probably exceeds that as mentioned by Laukat, Foster can move over to right back. Even at the very worst we've got valuable experienced left back cover.

2 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

:no: I might have known. Right on cue.

Posted earlier elsewhere that assuming Holt nails down the centreback position, the one position needing filled was left back cover.  Signing Hendrie probably exceeds that as mentioned by Laukat, Foster can move over to right back. Even at the very worst we've got valuable experienced left back cover.

His arrival certainly gives us a number of angles. His addition gives us a defensive cushion too.

4 hours ago, sandy said:

His arrival certainly gives us a number of angles. His addition gives us a defensive cushion too.

Hope he has opposing forwards in his pocket

That’s another great signing well done to Mcall and the club getting it done.  I’m hoping we get it extended for the full season.  Welcome Stephen and all the best at Firhill 

3 hours ago, fifexile said:

Hope he has opposing forwards in his pocket

More victories to be chalked up soon.

Edited by Jaggernaut

Apparently he was meant to be signing for Queens Park as he’s used to playing with a spider! I hope he goes straight into the ‘side’ for this Crucible match vs ICT.

I might be partly responsible, but the downward  trajectory of most of these puns is truly regrettable.

Can we start with a clean slate? (For those who know their snooker tables.)

On 9/9/2021 at 11:16 AM, laukat said:

Looks a very decent signing. Assuming Foster goes back to right back we may just have sorted out the defence.

If we can get cover in for Docherty then we have a very decent squad.

In other words, no excuses when/if it goes t*ts up like at Arbroath.

I’ve been really impressed with Holt at CB so really happy to get an out and out left back in, he seems a player who showed a lot of promise Early in his career and didn’t quite hit the heights expected of him. Hope it works out for him.