Will we be dancing on the streets of Raith?

westertonjagfan

2 hours ago, jags on tour said:

Get Tiff back in on the left and play Turner on the right or try Hendrie at left mid and Tiff on the right, Hendrie done well vs DUTD and we’re crying out for some width in the team. 

Play McAllister on the right Tiff down the left. I feel we've gotta take the gamble on McAllister tho' I'd feel more confident if Foster was in for McKenna to support him. My feelings are if we don't get the right flank sorted out we'll not progress much up the division, so really not much to lose if McA ends up as a Hastie Mark II. One from Turner, Crawford or Smith to fill the centre mid spot. Whoever is best placed to free Bannigan and Docherty.

3 hours ago, JAG1970 said:

Tiff and Holt both 50/50 for tomorrow

With us now due to play 2 games over the next 4 weeks i fear we will have a number of injuries and suspensions until the end of this season. Let's face it not every surface is of bowling  green standard after the weather we have had and at this time of year. :whistling:

12 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

With us now due to play 2 games over the next 4 weeks i fear we will have a number of injuries and suspensions until the end of this season. Let's face it not every surface is of bowling  green standard after the weather we have had and at this time of year. :whistling:

I am reasonably confident that we will get regular 7 or 8 out of 10 performances most games from whatever combination of defenders and defensive/central midfielders we play (accepting that we will not be able to field our perceived first choices in every game).

The real question is the front section of attackers/wingers/forward thinking midfielders. Tiff is giving us 8s and 9s and Graham, for all his imperfections, still gives us 7s and 8s. 

How many of the following can step up from 5 or 6 to 7 or 8 may well define our season. I list them in alphabetical order. I think at least 2 of these have to go up to the next level, but I am not sure who it will be:

Jakubiak, McAllister, McIver, Murray, Smith, Turner (anyone I have missed?)