No Fan Ownership ?

javeajag

So the shares are not going to be transferred to TJF but "3BC will use that time to assess how the transfer of shares can be made sooner rather than later, with a view to reporting back once the season ends.”

Who do they plan to transfer the shares to? PTFC Trust. Me - I am a fan or is there some other group just about to appear?

How she can state The foundation doesn’t meet “fit and proper” with a balance sheet like hers at her own Indigo company is beyond me.

Remember she is not a fan, was nowhere near the club till put in place by Colin and has zero cash or history tied up in our club but us as fans are being dictated by her

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

How she can state The foundation doesn’t meet “fit and proper” with a balance sheet like hers at her own Indigo company is beyond me.

Remember she is not a fan, was nowhere near the club till put in place by Colin and has zero cash or history tied up in our club but us as fans are being dictated by her

She also must have the other directors in her pocket .

I have never been convinced about fan ownership compared with the traditional model of ownership. I am however more intetested in the  transfer of the land back to PTFC. 

Does this represent is a significant advantage for the future development of the club or a millstone around our collective neck.

The tone of the statement from 3BC sounds like they want to wash their hands  of PTFC  and as quickly as possible.

54 minutes ago, javeajag said:

As I have said before we should stop using the name 3BC which makes it sound like a ‘thing’ ….it’s Jacqui low 

Correct 

One person is responsible for this and is holding the club, our club to ransom. 

It’s Jacqui low, the biggest risk to our club since Ken Bates

1 hour ago, Norgethistle said:

Noone had really heard of Colin Weir as a 'fan' either until he set up the academy.

One of the big concerns about the 3BC buyout was going from a very diverse set of shareholders (albeit in factions) to one shareholder having overall control of the club.

The return of the land to the club is important but it’s not the whole story. For as long as 3BC controls the club without reliance on other shareholders it controls what happens to the assets of the club.

21 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

Correct 

One person is responsible for this and is holding the club, our club to ransom. 

It’s Jacqui low, the biggest risk to our club since Ken Bates

This. Absolutely, totally and utterly, this.

(And I speak as someone who had Ken Bates ejected from the Main Stand. Long story)

• Like 1

I take it there will be an update on the PTFC website on Monday with the information that they wanted put out to fans:

“Trust went completely after TJF failed to share important information with fans as we asked them to after we chose to make it available to them for that sole purpose.

If they wanted the info given to fans what is stopping them doing it themselves?

Edited by Fawlty Towers

2 hours ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

I was a bit meh towards Jags Foundation but this communication from the club makes me now want to join.

The Foundation should absolutely be using today's events as the foundation of a recruitment drive. Get people on board with the aim of fighting back.

It's effectively one person against a potential few thousand. It's time for them to harness today's disappointment and anger and take it to her.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dark Passenger said:

The Foundation should absolutely be using today's events as the foundation of a recruitment drive. Get people on board with the aim of fighting back.

It's effectively one person against a potential few thousand. It's time for them to harness today's disappointment and anger and take it to her.

Exactly this