Airdrie at Home

Lenziejag

Its less to do with personnel and more to do with tactics against Airdrie, they play a certain way and in the first game we had no answer as to how to press them successfully, they controlled the game for long spells and unless we can control the ball better when we have it and win it from them high up the pitch then its going to be a tough game.

We looked better in midfield against Arbroath and QP but although we won against Morton it was an awful performance littered with turnovers in possession.

1 hour ago, AlgarveJag said:

Any word on under soil heating with temperature plummeting?

flying in and looking forward to this one. 
what are the chances of a frozen pitch?

Think I read the hospitality was sold out for this one so got to think we’ll be doing all we can to get it on, plus we’re on a decent wee run and the crowd from a Saturday will be better than a re-arranged midweek game. Will be interested to see how we play with Adeloye up, he really needs to take his chance here.

On 11/30/2023 at 2:50 PM, Dick Dastardly said:

Normally Doolan will only make forced changes and has been very loyal to those who started the previous game. Obviously Graham will be out, but interesting to see if he makes any other changes.

Judging by Doolans lack of faith in Adeloye and his limited game time I fully expect to see Wes McDonald start through the middle with continual high balls being pumped into him by Muirhead.

5 hours ago, The Legend Blows said:

Judging by Doolans lack of faith in Adeloye and his limited game time I fully expect to see Wes McDonald start through the middle with continual high balls being pumped into him by Muirhead.

One day you may run out of well thought out posts. 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Jimmy McD said:

No probs here in Tenerife 25 degs.. need to listen on Jagszone..

No jagzone commentary today.  :( :shok:. The commentators are flying to Tenerife!

UPDATE : as most flights out of Glasgow airport are cancelled due to snow, they may well appear at Firhill. :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

No jagzone commentary today.  :( :shok:. The commentators are flying to Tenerife!

UPDATE : as most flights out of Glasgow airport are cancelled due to snow, they may well appear at Firhill. :lol:

Sadly we are both poised and ready for action at a freezing Firhill!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, stillresigned said:

Saw the weather forecast is for snow, I hope it’s not too heavy as I’ve  not put my snow tyres on my wheelchair yet!:fan:

I remember years ago clearing a path from our front door so that young Robert's powerchair could get thru the snow and into our vehicle. The lengths we go to to get to a game. 

Hope you have a safe journey and Thistle make it worth the effort. :fan: 

• Like 1