New Players...

Vinnyjag

is he? I cannot claim to be an expert, but he seems to have scored a good few goals at our level, admittedly most during his first spell with Kilmarnock, and was by no means a failure in his career down south. Absolutely agree that he would not be the most exciting signing and I could imagine him being a not hugely prolific 8 goal a season striker, but even that is better than Azeez/Pogba etc. Provides height for corners, both offensive and defensive, and could be a target man as well as scoring now and again, and setting up others. Seems to have a positive attitude. We could do worse. Might be a reasonable catch.

No, I am not his agent.

Technically yes, but we could also do much, much better for a fraction of the wages I'm sure Sammon would be after. He's garbage, absolutely garbage.

I'm enough to remember Lambie pulling signings out the bag on the Friday before the season started.

Don't remember those guys needing pre season to gel.

Maybe so, but it wouldnt do any harm. Its only us and Hamilton that are sitting aboot doing hee haw. The other team around us on paper have made decent signings. Were going to be left with the Jason Bantons

On paper Erwin is a brilliant signing for Killie.

McCulloch certainly hasn't been sitting on his hands - that's O'Donnell, Broadfoot, Thomas and Erwin in already. That considerably strengthens their hand for this season.

Unfortunately.

P.S. Just seen he's in for Brophy from Hamilton as well.

Edited by Barney Rubble