New Players...

Vinnyjag

You know for a fact that other clubs haven't tried to sign him, yeah? He might not have been the manager's first choice, but that wouldn't make his signing an act of desperation.

Also the fact that it wasn't until later in the window doesn't mean he wasn't first choice. Could very well be that we've been after him all summer but he was keeping his options open.

If he was some well known diddy like Alan Gow or something I'd take the desperation chat, but given he did quite well in Scotland and has done quite well (from the looks of it) since, it doesn't really add up.

We are a long way away from having to make desperation signings. There is still a month of the transfer window.In that month we have Celtic and Aberdeen at home and Hibs and St Johnstone away. If we get 3 points from those 4 games even with a full squad assembled and fit,that would be a good outcome.

OK Poor analysis on my part, I accept the criticism.

But why do Wimbledon not have faith in him?

Also he shat all over us twice before. Why go once more?

How did he sh1t all over us Barney?

From what I remember he had two reasonably successful loan spells where he helped keep us in the Premiership. Did I miss something?