New Players...

Vinnyjag

As much as McDonald annoys me with his antics, I would be happy if he signs for us for the season. We need another forward and his hold up play is excellent, which would allow attacking midfielders to join in the attack. We still lack a bit of guile/being streetwise and he would definitely add that to the squad.

Edited by marco77

We are engaged by his simulation and attempts to influence the referee every single time we play Motherwell.

I am disappointed in so many Jags fans who would welcome the wee shit to our sanctuary.

It would be like inviting Trump here to conduct trade deals with the Prime Minister.

We are engaged by his simulation and attempts to influence the referee every single time we play Motherwell.

I am disappointed in so many Jags fans who would welcome the wee shit to our sanctuary.

It would be like inviting Trump here to conduct trade deals with the Prime Minister.

Trump has already said he will agree a trade deal. He discussed it with May at the G20 meeting. You still have not answered the question as to why you say McDonald would be a bad influence in the dressing room. I have spoken to him a few times and never found him anything but a nice guy. He lived next door to my daughter in East Kilbride. He is a winner, yes he pushes boundaries but dear God we need players like that. I would give him a 2 year deal and make him a forwards coach.

• Like 4

Trump has already said he will agree a trade deal. He discussed it with May at the G20 meeting. You still have not answered the question as to why you say McDonald would be a bad influence in the dressing room. I have spoken to him a few times and never found him anything but a nice guy. He lived next door to my daughter in East Kilbride. He is a winner, yes he pushes boundaries but dear God we need players like that. I would give him a 2 year deal and make him a forwards coach.

Trump doesn't approve trade deals congress does

Macdonald is the past move on