Reece Breen away

Bobbyhouston

3 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

He did alright. When he got injured Sena came and he has done very well, in fact i think his performances in the centre of defence has earned him his contract extension. We also have McKenna back and we might see Oware at some point before the end of this season.

If the defence continues to do well, I wouldn't like to see any tampering with it just to accommodate O'Ware.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

If the defence continues to do well, I wouldn't like to see any tampering with it just to accommodate O'Ware.

Agree completely, in fact I could see an argument for moving on oware before Bremen even.

not sure why the OP started a new thread on this given it was already being discussed on the transfer thread

10 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Agree completely, in fact I could see an argument for moving on oware before Bremen even.

not sure why the OP started a new thread on this given it was already being discussed on the transfer thread

.... or why Rhys name is spelled incorrectly (why is there no pedant emoji ?)

1 hour ago, Third Lanark said:

Werder or not he goes, our defence should still be good enough for this league

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

I was not suggesting we disrupt a defence doing well to bring Oware in, I was just listing players we have to play in centre of defence.

1 hour ago, Auld Jag said:

I was not suggesting we disrupt a defence doing well to bring Oware in, I was just listing players we have to play in centre of defence.

Be very surprised to see him back in the starting XI. But is he still captain?

We are aware O'Ware won't wear the shirt. Whereas are we aware whether O'Ware wears the armband?

O'Ware has a contract until May 2022, so unless we give him a reasonable pay off he will not be leaving. If our defence is still playing well whenever he is eventually fit would be worthwhile having him on the bench, as he might be able to do something upfront if we required it.

On 1/5/2021 at 11:33 PM, Auld Jag said:

He did alright. When he got injured Sena came and he has done very well, in fact i think his performances in the centre of defence has earned him his contract extension. We also have McKenna back and we might see Oware at some point before the end of this season.

January transfer window got him contract extension , it’s been given to enable bigger fee if someone comes in to sign him

Take a guess which player has done a full video interview every week since signing ?

Take a guess which player has been continually showcased on every social media platform since January window opened ?