Thistle Transfer Targets Gossip, Summer 2014

yoda-jag

I see Broad foot has signed for Rotherham. Another class player missed.

Use the freshest of eggs

Ideally free range

Break egg(s) carefully into a small dish

Add a few droplets of vinegar

Make sure water is boiling vigorously when you add the egg(s)

Turn the heat down and allow to simmer for around three minutes

Using a draining spoon carefully remove egg(s).

• Like 3

I see Broad foot has signed for Rotherham. Another class player missed.

We had absolutely no chance of signing Kirk broadfoot. He's 29, and still very much capable of playing in the English championship where he'll be getting far better wages than we could ever offer. I do think he'll be back in Scottish football in a few seasons time though, maybe a return to st mirren?

We had absolutely no chance of signing Kirk broadfoot. He's 29, and still very much capable of playing in the English championship where he'll be getting far better wages than we could ever offer. I do think he'll be back in Scottish football in a few seasons time though, maybe a return to st mirren?

pretty sure that was sarcasm

• Like 1

Think this is someone we should be looking at...

Craig wants to lure Tesselaar back to St Mirren

ST MIRREN are trying to snatch Dutch full-back Jeroen Tesselaar from Kilmarnock.

The 25-year-old joined the Buddies in 2011 but moved to Rugby Park on a two-year deal the following summer.

New manager Tommy Craig is hoping he can lure Tesselaar back to Paisley. (Daily Express)

Football Agent @agent37654 29m

#PartickThistle are in talks with #APOEL in relation to a loan deal for Cillian Sheridan

Probably rubbish tbh.

I'm in 2 minds about this one. He is a big lad and different to what we have, but he has not exactly been prolific. I don't see him being a 20 goal a season striker !!!!!

Anyway, I very much doubt that it is true.

Football Agent @agent37654 29m

#PartickThistle are in talks with #APOEL in relation to a loan deal for Cillian Sheridan

Probably rubbish tbh.

Read the other Tweets the guy has written, including, Aberdeen inquiring about Landry N'Guemo; This is clearly nonsense.

I have it on decent authority that Polish Centre back, Jaroslaw Fojut (Previously of Bolton and once linked with Celtic) sat out of Tromso's 0-0 draw at home to Sandefjord last night as Archie has offered him a trial. Tromso played in the Europa League last season but were relegated due to poor league form and it's understood that the board think that his wages are too much for a Norwegian 2nd tier team to be paying.

Read the other Tweets the guy has written, including, Aberdeen inquiring about Landry N'Guemo; This is clearly nonsense.

I have it on decent authority that Polish Centre back, Jaroslaw Fojut (Previously of Bolton and once linked with Celtic) sat out of Tromso's 0-0 draw at home to Sandefjord last night as Archie has offered him a trial. Tromso played in the Europa League last season but were relegated due to poor league form and it's understood that the board think that his wages are too much for a Norwegian 2nd tier team to be paying.

Tromso are crap, and from what I have seen of their defense none of them have the physical presence for the Scottish game

Sincerely hope we're not going down the trailist route again looking for a centre half! Was like a revolving door with foreign centre halves in. & out the club last Summer!!

If that's the case we'd have been as well keeping Mair.

Sincerely hope we're not going down the trailist route again looking for a centre half! Was like a revolving door with foreign centre halves in. & out the club last Summer!!

If that's the case we'd have been as well keeping Mair.

This.

................ Absolutely vital we have a leader and organiser in the middle of our defence next year. The wrong signing will get us relegated so get someone we know can do the job.

I'm in 2 minds about this one. He is a big lad and different to what we have, but he has not exactly been prolific. I don't see him being a 20 goal a season striker !!!!!

Anyway, I very much doubt that it is true.

I see expectations have risen. Last season we were desperate for a 10-15 goal hitman ;)

• Like 1