Euros

cyprusjag

OK,I admit it.I don't want any of the "home" nations or ROI to do wellCould maybe tolerate Wales but certainly none of the others.Can you imagine the saturation coverage if England get a sniff of the finals? As for the Irish, who wants Lafferty or McGeady celebrating?

Petty and small minded I know but that's how I feel

Watching the France v Romania game and there are a few comments from the commentators that sound awfy familiar.

"Pogba gets the ball but can't control it"

"Pogba has a shot - but it goes way over the bar"

And biggest laugh of the night so far came at half time from Bet365.

Pogba to score the next goal 12/1.

Only 12/1? Really?

• Like 1

Thought Englands forwards let them down.Kane looked very tired and Sterling has less end product than Pat Nevin. Took a set peice for them to score.

Usual pish from the analysts as well."Took a freak headr for them to score", if Kane had scored that it would be the greatest header ever scred.

Better Teams will exploit the space the fullbacks leave at the back despite their excellent midfield

Hart and their center backs are dodgy.too.Might be the team for the entertainment value,......along with their charming fans.

Russian keeper was terrible at the goal, standing 3 yards off his line behind the wall. Fair play to Dier for spotting it, but the keeper should have been in the right position to easily catch it.

Having said that Joe Hart!!! most over-rated poseur of a keeper ever

Glad I missed that little spat.

Can't let this go without responding, Pinhead.

While it is true that I feel more affinity with the people in my chosen land of residence, my birth certificate shows that I was born in England, the son of two English parents.

Fortunately, in thirty years in Scotland, expressions of views as extreme as yours have been very few. Nobody can change your views and nor should they try but in the twenty first century Scotland is a modern, liberal and diverse society. You are entitled to your views but perhaps you should keep them to yourself or you risk sounding like a, well, pinhead.

• Like 6

Glad I missed that little spat.

Can't let this go without responding, Pinhead.

While it is true that I feel more affinity with the people in my chosen land of residence, my birth certificate shows that I was born in England, the son of two English parents.

Fortunately, in thirty years in Scotland, expressions of views as extreme as yours have been very few. Nobody can change your views and nor should they try but in the twenty first century Scotland is a modern, liberal and diverse society. You are entitled to your views but perhaps you should keep them to yourself or you risk sounding like a, well, pinhead.

*like*