Friday At Dingwall

jagfaelivi

Excellent result, not just for the win but the fact it built on two really good previous performances.

Next big test coming up as we really struggle at home in comparison to our away form.

Anyway that's for another day I'm going to have a brilliant Christmas now and a merry Christmas to all fellow Jags.

This is simply feckin awesome. I'm as happy as a really happy thing that's got a special reason to be happy.

Absolute credit to those mad, mental, barrel-chested Jags fans who went "fcuk it, I'm going to Dingwall to cheer the Thistle no matter what!" Totally brilliant, guys & gals. Youse are legends in your own right.

We Are Thistle. FTOF&S.

• Like 1

how could we not have done that last April and we would have been top 6? Archie out! Buzzing with that result, I had a wee £5 freebet from mcbookie so I stuck it on Thistle, Aberdeen and Dundee to win and both teams to score in each match, a tidy wee £611 back from a free £5, dundee were 2-0 down aswell, pleasing.Merry Xmas everyone.

• Like 3

I think that 7 of our last 10 goals have either come from Welsh set pieces, or have been finished by him.

That would be the same Welsh that's useless in the opinion of some. Easy target as he makes himself available no matter how well he or the teams playing.

Delighted he is going through a purple patch as that should mean the team is doing well.

• Like 1

I've seen Sean Welsh have some poor games but nothing remotely like as many as some folk were going on about. He probably sees more of the ball in virtually every game he plays and it's hardly surprising he makes a fair share of errors. Perhaps the industry of Edwards is freeing Sean up a bit more these days. He's certainly getting forward a lot. Also his dead ball delivery appears to have improved lately.

I've seen Sean Welsh have some poor games but nothing remotely like as many as some folk were going on about. He probably sees more of the ball in virtually every game he plays and it's hardly surprising he makes a fair share of errors. Perhaps the industry of Edwards is freeing Sean up a bit more these days. He's certainly getting forward a lot. Also his dead ball delivery appears to have improved lately.

Agree LIB he does see the ball more than most and I can't criticise him for the occasional loss of possession through that. I am first to defend but equally of the opinion if we could upgrade Sean we would be a team that wouldn't need to worry about the bottom end of the table.