Hamilton Accies

eljaggo

Was not one for the purists but I thought we deserved to win and played some ok stuff at times. Looked to me like we were denied another stonewall penalty - is that 67 away league matches without a spot kick?

Good point if we get a result on Saturday plus a clean sheet at last

Lawless did really well at LWB and I thought Barton looked much more composed in the middle than in recent weeks.

Pitch is a shocker, weird bounce and ball zips off it at some speed.

Worth the £22 for the virtual demolition of the pie stall with that Accies clearance

• Like 2

Out of the ten worst games I've ever seen about six of them have been at NDP. That whole evening was an affront to football and near made my eyes bleed.

No Subs used.........and the reason is?????

Obviously Archie was so happy with the display that there were no players on the bench that could make a difference to the match.

Out of the ten worst games I've ever seen about six of them have been at NDP. That whole evening was an affront to football and near made my eyes bleed.

No Subs used.........and the reason is?????

It wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference on that surface. Personally I might of put Sammon on, as a big lump who can hold the ball up. Not sure Erskine would have made a difference (and he's a little fragile anyway so maybe didn't want to risk him on the plastic). The rest was bare bones

Awful surface, awful conditions and players low on confidence resulted in an awful game of football. Was persuaded by my son to attend tonight although I usually avoid NDP. Forking out £34 for the two of us seems poor value.

Hopefully a good point especially if we manage to take 3 on Saturday. Need to grind it out and pick up points until we get Abdul back in the team.

If we lose we will be cut loose at the bottom

'Tis but a scratch! http://content8.flixster.com/question/60/67/31/6067310_std.jpg

Been said already, lousy night, lousy pitch. Usually expect substitutions to freshen the game up but honestly can't see it would've made any difference tonight. In fact could even have worked against us as you'd need time to accustom yourself to the conditions.

• Like 1

4 points from 9 says it all. These last three game were all must win games and even the Dundee game was a steal. Are we going in the right direction?? The Hibees brought on a lad at sixteen in a derby match........could You see Archie doing the same.....

You could compare us to Hibs. Or you could compare us to Airdrie. It wouldn't be any less relevant.

• Like 1

Well, from the highlights, Hamilton got lucky in front of their goal a few times (post, bar, bounces, two-handed block not given). A wee bit of luck for us and we would have won. Some good work and linking up on the left side by Lawless and Storey. Dools looked lively up front. Did Cerny have a save to make at all?

Good to see us getting more bodies in their box.

Edited by Jaggernaut