Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Jaggernaut

vs Killie

Recommended Posts

No match thread yet? 

Has apathy taken over already?

The result of this one could give us a massive boost or a boot in the baws.

Signed up for the live stream, so, just over 4 hours of sleep (going to bed now), up to watch it before going to work.

'Mon Jags, make it worth it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully Banzo is back in for Crawford tonight, keep the rest of the team the same. Big Holt and Rudden to hit the net in a 2-0 Jags win hopefully! Got to think Rudden will be dying to hit the net if he has 8 or 9 scouts watching him tonight, cmon Jags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jags on tour said:

Hopefully Banzo is back in for Crawford tonight, keep the rest of the team the same. Big Holt and Rudden to hit the net in a 2-0 Jags win hopefully! Got to think Rudden will be dying to hit the net if he has 8 or 9 scouts watching him tonight, cmon Jags.

Bit of psychological mind-games from McColl?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, javeajag said:

Got selected tonight so looking forward to the game….hopefully we can get a win 

I must say that is bold by Mr McCall - what position are you playing?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh well, luxury BBC Scotland option for me. Quite handy really  because of house visitors and still working

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some perspective here.

1) We haven't scored v the Tractor Drivers in our last five attempts at Firhill (only a single 0-0 on 31/12/16);

2) We haven't beaten them at Firhill in the last 12 attempts (last victory 3-0 (Alex Burns x 3) on 30/11/02;

3) It's on telly where our record has been generally poor, apart from our last televised game v Hamilton.

4) They have a new manager, so continued bounce in their performance after last week would not be a surprise.

Chuck all of that into the blender and it isn't encouraging.

The blender says 3-1 Jags tonight though.

Edited by Barney Rubble
Too many Burns in January!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Some perspective here.

1) We haven't scored v the Tractor Drivers in our last five attempts at Firhill (only a single 0-0 on 31/12/16);

2) We haven't beaten them at Firhill in the last 12 attempts (last victory 3-0 (Hugh Burns x 3) on 30/11/02;

3) It's on telly where our record has been generally poor, apart from our last televised game v Hamilton.

4) They have a new manager, so continued bounce in their performance after last week would not be a surprise.

Chuck all of that into the blender and it isn't encouraging.

The blender says 3-1 Jags tonight though.

Don't you mean Alex Burns?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

I must say that is bold by Mr McCall - what position are you playing?

Wide left …. In the bar !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jags on tour said:

Hopefully Banzo is back in for Crawford tonight, keep the rest of the team the same. Big Holt and Rudden to hit the net in a 2-0 Jags win hopefully! Got to think Rudden will be dying to hit the net if he has 8 or 9 scouts watching him tonight, cmon Jags.

Why not keep Crawford in the team and put Bannigan on the bench? By all accounts he impressed on his debut!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Some perspective here.

1) We haven't scored v the Tractor Drivers in our last five attempts at Firhill (only a single 0-0 on 31/12/16);

2) We haven't beaten them at Firhill in the last 12 attempts (last victory 3-0 (Alex Burns x 3) on 30/11/02;

3) It's on telly where our record has been generally poor, apart from our last televised game v Hamilton.

4) They have a new manager, so continued bounce in their performance after last week would not be a surprise.

Chuck all of that into the blender and it isn't encouraging.

The blender says 3-1 Jags tonight though.

For the first time ever I wore a Jags shirt to watch  a televised game and we won 6-1 v Hamilton. So I have a 100% record. I will wear a Jags shirt again tonight so I think that will outweigh all the points you list and be a good enough omen to secure a Jags win,.

A further thought if we win tonight we are bang in contention to win the Championship if we lose we are still in contention for a play-off spot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope every Thistle fan lucky enough to be at Firhill tonight enjoys the game and sees a home victory. My wife who is not a football fan or a fan of any sport can't understand why i would rather be at Firhill tonight than watching it in the 'warmth of the house', to use her words. Cmon Thistle. :fan:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Hope every Thistle fan lucky enough to be at Firhill tonight enjoys the game and sees a home victory. My wife who is not a football fan or a fan of any sport can't understand why i would rather be at Firhill tonight than watching it in the 'warmth of the house', to use her words. Cmon Thistle. :fan:

The excited chatter and a beer with friends, the cold air, the red and yellow scarfs, the darkness and then the floodlights, the pie and bovril, the buzz of expectation in the air, the crackle of the tannoy system, the real life noise from the pitch and the dugout and the chance to witness your favourite team pump the tractor boys.

Who'd be in the house and miss all that?

Mon The Jags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CotterJag said:

The excited chatter and a beer with friends, the cold air, the red and yellow scarfs, the darkness and then the floodlights, the pie and bovril, the buzz of expectation in the air, the crackle of the tannoy system, the real life noise from the pitch and the dugout and the chance to witness your favourite team pump the tractor boys.

Who'd be in the house and miss all that?

Mon The Jags.

You forgot the :ph34r::D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange team selection. Obviously some sort of game plan though I have no idea what that might be. Suspect Graham and Turner will come on St some point hopefully not when we are two goals adrift!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Flycatcher said:

Leanne Crichton never ever says anything positive

about Thistle..

Is she Garscube Road End 2? :surprised:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×