Hearts Viaplay Cup - Sunday 20 August

jagfox

2 hours ago, Aliballibee said:

Couldn't see what's our actual allocation for the game? Likely to be a public sale (I live on the East Coast)?

Thursday is public sale.

Nightmare trying to get through today. I got on to the phone line, 8th in queue for 45 minutes only to end up on an answer machine haha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jaggy said:

It shut at 4 when I was first in the queue and transferred me to answerphone. I'd been trying since 12.30. Need to try again tomorrow at 10, but not sure if ST holders still get priority. Not very good service at all 🙄

Public sale Thirsday.

Immediately hung up on - several times. It looked as if these two season ticket holders wouldn't get to go. ☹️

Then in position 8, then 6, then 5 in a queue. Maximum queue capacity 8?

The connection was breaking up constantly. That's going through broadband, but with newly installed FTTP, which should provide clear VOIP. Changing to 5G didn't improve the connection, suggesting that the problem is at the other end, with the club. The waiting music is bad at the best of times, but dire when breaking up.

Edited by Fearchar

1 hour ago, Fearchar said:

Immediately hung up on - several times. It looked as if these two season ticket holders wouldn't get to go. ☹️

Then in position 8, then 6, then 5 in a queue. Maximum queue capacity 8?

The connection was breaking up constantly. That's going through broadband, but with newly installed FTTP, which should provide clear VOIP. Changing to 5G didn't improve the connection, suggesting that the problem is at the other end, with the club. The waiting music is bad at the best of times, but dire when breaking up.

..........Still the best part of breaking up is when you're making up. :thumbsup2: