Partick Thistle ๐Ÿ”ด ๐ŸŸก Vs Livingston ๐ŸŸกโšซ๏ธ - up for the cup

jagfox

Notwithstanding we've beaten County plus Morton saw off Motherwell, I worry a wee bit about pace and physicality of top tier teams. Put another way we're not exactly blessed with either of these two qualities. Sense we can outplay Livingston without too much difficulty. Just fear that we might struggle to do so for long enough to win thru.

2 hours ago, jags on tour said:

Sounds like Penrice is out for them as he needs a minor op. Alston in for Scotty Dog, I assume BBG will be back in for Tomi but Iโ€™d stick with Tomi and see how he gets on.

Hi Jags on Tour. I hope all is well round Uig Bay. Personally I would keep Alston on the bench and bring in Stanway, with McInroy moving forward. I also hope that the slight lack of midfielders allows for some decent game time for James Lyon.

2 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Notwithstanding we've beaten County plus Morton saw off Motherwell, I worry a wee bit about pace and physicality of top tier teams. Put another way we're not exactly blessed with either of these two qualities. Sense we can outplay Livingston without too much difficulty. Just fear that we might struggle to do so for long enough to win thru.

Aye I still have nightmares of Nouble absolutely bossing our defenceย 

• Like 1

I'm happy with that. Agree with PtD that I'd rather see Stanway in the engine room with McInroy supporting the #9.

We can always bring on the Ghost 2.0 if we're looking for a goal in the second half.