Rangers Fc- A Nation Mourns?

Milo

Magic!

Now what I don't get is, if CW owns Ibrox and Murray Park, how can D&P sell it to CG?

Also, how can D&P say they've got an agreement to sell to CG as if it's a formality (as seems to be being reported in the BBC article)? Can HMRC not block this by insisting on appointing their own liquidator?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magic!

Now what I don't get is, if CW owns Ibrox and Murray Park, how can D&P sell it to CG?

Also, how can D&P say they've got an agreement to sell to CG as if it's a formality (as seems to be being reported in the BBC article)? Can HMRC not block this by insisting on appointing their own liquidator?

You'd think! Assets worth £100m (according to Ra Peepul - more like £25m max) so surely HMRC would punt them to someone else as opposed to practically giving it to Green? I don't think Green will be there this time next week...

I've been sceptical as I didn't think they'd have the balls to do this, but fair play. Hopefully the SFL & SPL will finalise their demise this week as well.

Getting interesting now. If the report is correct, New Rangers need to apply for SPL membership. I believe that 5 votes can block it. From previous statements from chairmen

Dundee Utd, Aberdeen and Hearts will definately oppose this

Ross Co, and St. Johnstone are likely to oppose

Kilmarnock will vote in favour of Rangers

Celtic, Motherwell, Hibs and ICT are the unknowns.

Rangers have no vote

This could be very close indeed

Getting interesting now. If the report is correct, New Rangers need to apply for SPL membership. I believe that 5 votes can block it. From previous statements from chairmen

Rangers have no vote

My wife's office is at Ibrox (the council rent it for some reason) - staff meeting just been called to say they're starting as a new company to, quote, 'wipe out all the debt'. Classy.

My wife's office is at Ibrox (the council rent it for some reason) - staff meeting just been called to say they're starting as a new company to, quote, 'wipe out all the debt'. Classy.

I don't understand anything about this - surely a newco would be starting off from scratch with no assets or anything? While I can see that there is no debt, surely there is also no players, stadium, training facilities, offices etc?

Phase 1 complete - check - rejection of the CVA.

Phase 2 to commence - the fight between D&P/CW/CG/HMRC – court cases, interdicts and frozen assets, over who owns what (floating charge, ibroke, murray park, other 'assets'). While no ownership established they cannot collect ST revenue, thus no working capital. Also, be prepared for players to be off quicker than rats up a drainpipe next week.

Phase 3 coming soon - resitting of panel to rule on revised punishment for year long transfer embargo, which can only now return a 1 year suspension from the scottish game.

Phase 4 - the HMRC BTC and SFA dual contacts Rulings (and resulting punishments).

Even without Phase 4 ,( and possibly even Phase 3), there should be no RFC in any shape or form playing in Scotland next season on a professional and approved basis.

Prepare for a summer of meltdown from all associated with the h u n s. And the numerous legal wranglings that will run for at least another year.

This has finished RFC as we know them, of that there can be no mistake.

Anything that does rise from the rotten ashes, must be made to start at the bottom of the SFL (if a place becomes available in future years), or even start in the Junior leagues - if a pyramid structure is implemented in coming seasons, they will have to earn the right to enter the SFL through winning promotion (fairly, squarely and totally above board financially).

And as for history? Any newco will have none, other than the year they were formed (2012/2013/2014, who really cares). RFC history will remain that - minus the stripping of at least a dozen trophies.

RFC RIH

Edited by yoda-jag

Phase 2 to commence - the fight between D&P/CW/CG/HMRC – court cases, interdicts and frozen assets, over who owns what (floating charge, ibroke, murray park, other 'assets'). While no ownership established they cannot collect ST revenue, thus no working capital. Also, be prepared for players to be off quicker than rats up a drainpipe next week.

Phase 3 coming soon - resitting of panel to rule on revised punishment for year long transfer embargo, which can only now return a 1 year suspension from the scottish game.

Phase 4 - the HMRC BTC and SFA dual contacts Rulings (and resulting punishments).

Even without Phase 4 ,( and possibly even Phase 3), there should be no RFC in any shape or form playing in Scotland next season on a professional and approved basis.

Prepare for a summer of meltdown from all associated with the h u n s. And the numerous legal wranglings that will run for at least another year.

Anything that does rise from the rotten ashes, must be made to start at the bottom of the SFL (if a place becomes available in future years), or even start in the Junior leagues - if a pyramid structure is implemented in coming seasons, they will have to earn the right to enter the SFL through winning promotion (fairly, squarely and totally above board financially).

And as for history? Any newco will have none, other than the year they were formed (2012/2013/2014, who really cares). RFC history will remain that - minus the stripping of at least a dozen trophies.

RFC RIH

Feck Yoda....I hope you are 100% correct mate!!! SPHell chairmen better have the balls to carry this out to the end!!

RFC RIH

You forgot phase 2.5, which is the vote to allow the new club into the SPL. If that went in Green's favour, "New Rangers" will be a debt free club in the SPL, which could still put them in a very strong position.

On phase 4, with Rangers now liquidated, the SFA may drop the investigations into dual contracts as the club responsible no longer exists. Also, the BTC is now academic and will just dilute how much the smaller creditors will get.

Feck Yoda....I hope you are 100% correct mate!!! SPHell chairmen better have the balls to carry this out to the end!!

To assist this happening, and to ensure SPL chairmen do grow a pair and do the right thing, all supporters of SPL (and even SFL) clubs should be writing to their club chairmen, stating season ticket wont be renewed and new club merchandise won't be bought, until its categorically confirmed 110% which way they will vote if/when a vote is called on dual contracts punishment if the h u n s are found guilty (a certainty, barring funny handshakes), on suspending RFC from the game for a year (or longer), and whether they will vote on allowing a newco into the SPL or insist that any newco must start in SFL3 (or lower). There is already a large number of SPL (and some SFL) clubs supporters contacting their respective club chairmen on these issues, making their feelings abundantly clear, and i would encourage every Jags supporter to do similar, as well as spread this message to all other footballing supporters they know, and get them to do the same.

You forgot phase 2.5, which is the vote to allow the new club into the SPL. If that went in Green's favour, "New Rangers" will be a debt free club in the SPL, which could still put them in a very strong position.

On phase 4, with Rangers now liquidated, the SFA may drop the investigations into dual contracts as the club responsible no longer exists. Also, the BTC is now academic and will just dilute how much the smaller creditors will get.

DD, see my comment above to Lindau. Over and above this for Phase 2.5, any new company will not have the required 3 years worth of accounts for SPL membership, or indeed SFL membership (assuming they follow their own rules ..... and they better had, otherwise the 11 SPL and 30 SFL chairmen and the likes of Dungcaster and Regan will have colluded with the h u n s to kill Scottish football as we know it).

On Phase 4, possibly on both SFA and HMRC points you make - all depends when in the timeline the rulings land, relative to where RFC(IA/IL) is, and whether HMRC and others can lay claim to ibroke, murraypark and other assets (and thus proceeds from these make the creditors pot bigger). But on the point of the SFA, if the SFA were acting in the best interests of the Scottish game, they would ensure the investigation runs its full course and issue a ruling, stating what punishment would have been issued if the club responsible still existed, and thus it is a precedent set, and a warning for every other club in the future of the severity of punishment the SFA would issue, should any club ever decide to do similar acts.

Is it just a complete coincidence that CG has an agreement to buy the assets for £5.5m and the D&P administrators fees are £5.5m?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18407309

Can HMRC or another creditor force the asets to be sold on the open market? Is £5.5m MV?

The binding contract is dependant on Rangers being in the SPL next year as far as most people understand (I got bored after trying to read the CVA). As that cannot be guaranteed at present then no sale can take place.

The SPL report into the dual contracts is due on Friday , if it goes against them thats it they should be completely gone after that day :D

The binding contract is dependant on Rangers being in the SPL next year as far as most people understand (I got bored after trying to read the CVA). As that cannot be guaranteed at present then no sale can take place.

The SPL report into the dual contracts is due on Friday , if it goes against them thats it they should be completely gone after that day :D

Ooh - imagine that - a Friday night in the pub, Rangers kaput and the possibility of England losing to Sweden! WHAT a day that could be!

Rangers have no vote

I've realised that I missed out St Mirren, who I think are likely to oppose, based on Gilmour's fury after the Court judgement. I see also that ICT chairman Kenny Cameron has made disparaging noises about Rangers and Rod Petrie at Hibs has also said that he would vote against Rangers. I know that come judgement day when a decision has to be made that their will be waverers, but the odds are stacking up that New Rangers will not be invited to join the SPL.

I wonder how Mr Green's season ticket sales are going ?

For the benefit of those that haven't seen this yet, I presume this is your basis for phase 1 completion.

It is, yes. OK, the actual vote hasn't taken place yet, but its now irrelevant what rest of creditors vote on CVA proposal, now we know which way HMRC will vote. Love the sound of these nails going in one by one into RFCs coffin.

This is the statement from D&P that especially caught my eye:

"The Club will continue to operate as it has always done but within a new company structure."

Sorry, but that just ain't possible, my hunnish friends.

:lol:

D&P have since Feb 14, been making outlandish and laughable statements. Every time they open their gobs, i get a bigger laugh with every passing statement, which roughly translated equates to "don't worry, be happy hunnish hoardes, everythings gonna be alright (alright, alright)" every time. This is just the latest belter of delusion to try and keep ra peepul believing that somehow everything will be alright for RFC. D&P will continue to make such comical statements, while they rack up their bill up to £5.5million, or until such a time as the money runs out, and the pot they and others have been pissing in, is taken away by HMRC when they move their liquidators in.

I think we need to stop all this talk of rules. They do not apply here. Rangers Loyal 1690 FC will get straight into the SPL. Debt-free. Sanction-free.

Know you better, i do, but talk like that could see you labelled as a h u n sympathiser, hmmmm ?