Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
javeajag

New Sponsor

Recommended Posts

Commercial department in the past few years has pulled off some fabulous deals from companies that clearly just want to support the Jags as there must be very little return on the investment for many of them.   How many in the Jackie Husband or John Lambie have scratching their heads during lockdown wondering where they can find an international Life Science validation and compliance specialist?

I wonder how many billions were redirected from Jags fans vaults to Kingsley Capital Funds in an attempt to "protect and enhance their wealth through access to contemporary and global multi-asset investment solutions"?

We owe a great deal of thanks to these companies and congratulations to the visionaries that introduced them to the One Team In Glasgow :clapping:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlgarveJag said:

 How many in the Jackie Husband or John Lambie have scratching their heads during lockdown wondering where they can find an international Life Science validation and compliance specialist?

JH Row S, about midway along.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, sandy said:

JH Row S, about midway along.

 

1 hour ago, AlgarveJag said:

Commercial department in the past few years has pulled off some fabulous deals from companies that clearly just want to support the Jags as there must be very little return on the investment for many of them.   How many in the Jackie Husband or John Lambie have scratching their heads during lockdown wondering where they can find an international Life Science validation and compliance specialist?

I wonder how many billions were redirected from Jags fans vaults to Kingsley Capital Funds in an attempt to "protect and enhance their wealth through access to contemporary and global multi-asset investment solutions"?

We owe a great deal of thanks to these companies and congratulations to the visionaries that introduced them to the One Team In Glasgow :clapping:

Maybe not directly - but I guess if they are doing work for NHS and public health, pretty much everybody has some interest particularly right now ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2020 at 11:57 AM, scotty said:

Ross Docherty is certainly getting his face (and back) well publicised, :lol:

All the players have been furloughed have they not, so can't be used for promotional work like this. Where as Ross joined after the furlough scheme had closed so couldn't be put on it, and is also going to be available for stuff like this. I'd guess that's why he's getting used for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Third Lanark said:

Was it a security alarm company who sponsored the back of the shirts previously?

Fleet Alliance were on the back of it last year, they donated their spaces for the Charitable Trust as well over last few years

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Was it a security alarm company who sponsored the back of the shirts previously?

I think we had Pointer Alarms a few years ago, maybe when we won the title in 2013

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are a club likely to be playing in League One and not playing at all until at least October. With unknown crowd size and little tv exposure. We are currently taking the governing body to court. To continue to gain sponsorship in such a situation is remarkable. There may not be great sums involved but it's all welcome. Well done to those involved in arranging this deal.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

We are a club likely to be playing in League One and not playing at all until at least October. With unknown crowd size and little tv exposure. We are currently taking the governing body to court. To continue to gain sponsorship in such a situation is remarkable. There may not be great sums involved but it's all welcome. Well done to those involved in arranging this deal.

Echo this.

Should also be said that many companies that sponsor football in some form or other are likely to facing a reduced marketing spend. That, and if these companies are laying off staff they may be reluctant to be seen to be continuing with these various sponsorships. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Big Col said:

Questionable. 

I think it’s good news really as the club needs every penny it can get and this move is obviously bringing in some much needed funds so it is essentially good news 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

I think it’s good news really as the club needs every penny it can get and this move is obviously bringing in some much needed funds so it is essentially good news 

Generally speaking about sponsors, does the club do any research or due diligence on them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, javeajag said:

"First Point Firhill" would have had a nice ring to it.

Seriously, despite some people's lamenting of the end of the "Energy Check" era (thankfully brief), the club seems to be doing not too badly for sponsors, especially given that we are rank and in the third tier of football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×