Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Barney Rubble

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Recommended Posts

At the end of a difficult year for each of us for obvious reasons - both on and off the park - and in some cases for less obvious reasons, I wish all fellow posters and your families a happy, peaceful and intimate Christmas.

Special thoughts in particular to any poster who may be spending their Christmas in isolation due to restrictions.

Be sure to enjoy your day folks!!!

Edited by Barney Rubble
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

At the end of what for each of us has been a difficult year for obvious reasons - both on and off the park - and for some of us for less obvious reasons, I wish all fellow posters and your families a happy, peaceful and intimate Christmas.

Special thoughts in particular to any poster who due to any restrictions may be spending their Christmas in isolation.

Be sure to enjoy your day folks!!!

You too Barney, have a great day :drink2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

At the end of what for each of us has been a difficult year for obvious reasons - both on and off the park - and for some of us for less obvious reasons, I wish all fellow posters and your families a happy, peaceful and intimate Christmas.

Special thoughts in particular to any poster who due to any restrictions may be spending their Christmas in isolation.

Be sure to enjoy your day folks!!!

Thanks Barney.  Happy Christmas to you and all Jags fans.

Thinking also of those among us working through Christmas in healthcare and other essential jobs. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Christmas to all Thistle-minded folk everywhere. It's already Christmas morning here in Japan..... and I'm at work (just another day here.)

Go easy on the sherry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will join John Lennon in wishing Merry Christmas to the yellow and red ones, the Auld and the young.

Have a great day, everyone, but don't forget the 12 noon kick off on Boxing Day.:fan::clapping:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

At the end of a difficult year for each of us for obvious reasons - both on and off the park - and in some cases for less obvious reasons, I wish all fellow posters and your families a happy, peaceful and intimate Christmas.

Special thoughts in particular to any poster who may be spending their Christmas in isolation due to restrictions.

Be sure to enjoy your day folks!!!

Great post BR. All the best to you and yours. To everybody with Thistle connections i hope you have an enjoyable,peaceful and most important a healthy Christmas. A lot of people wont be able to see some family or friends they would normally see at this time of year, but lets hope for a more normal Christmas next year. Also lets hope Santa has a how to score from the penalty spot book and DVD for Brian Graham :santa_laugh:.:cheers: :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The virus doesn't exist the world is flat. Oh and yes to one and all Merry Christmas................................Except................................................................. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bobbyhouston said:

Merry Xmas everyone, get right in about the bairns the morra 

Turkey sandwich to go with the Cargo tomorrow Bobby??Merry Christmas to Jags fans everywhere..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jimmy McD said:

Turkey sandwich to go with the Cargo tomorrow Bobby??Merry Christmas to Jags fans everywhere..


Jimmy, I’m up and raring to go , Cargo freezing in the fridge ready for a 10 o’clock opening, Turkey tanned yesterday, just need to get in about Ham and Brisket today 

3 points a must today or I’m back on the swally the morra 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×