Tonight's game v ICT

exiledjag

Some very good performances…. in particular Milne looks a great signing both in defence and attack. Lawless clever as ever, Graham, Tiffoney coming back to his best, McKinnon looks promising…. And good to hear BBC mentioning the disquiet behind the scenes before, during and after the match… 

Never heard a Sack The Board chant during such a convincing victory but well done the JL stand! 

The first and fourth goals were terrific. Would be difficult to pick out a MotM but McKinnon may just have shaded it with me but Lawless and Milne were excellent. Bannigan was very tidy and I thought the central midfield trio particularly in the second half were superb as a unit. More important was the overall teamwork. Certainly both result and performance took me by complete surprise.

Undoubtedly the best I have seen us play for several seasons...good to see a combination of commitment and invention with Tiff and Lawless outstanding particularly in the first half. Some very good individual performances...I was ready to dismiss MacKinnon as another over-rated Old Firm loanee after he missed that early chance but he looks like a player. I haven't been a big fan of Docherty but was concerned that our midfield trio might lack bite in the second half -they did an excellent job in nicking the ball and playing it forward. And it was good to bring on subs who could make a contribution...the fourth goal was a beauty.

I remember posting several times last season that even when we were in contention I never really felt like we were a promotion winning team...we looked like one tonight...way better than Inverness who you would expect to be one of the stronger teams.

• Like 1

Yes - one of the most complete performances Ive seen for a long time. Not just going forward, but the way we harried them and got the ball back. The midfield three were great both halfs - 2nd half maybe slightly edged it.

Graham does what he does superbly, and Dowds was perfect sub. To think we've also got Mullen waiting to get started - so much potential.

So many MOM candidates. Was thinking Milne near end of game, but Holt did nearly everything right too.