Morton vs Thistle

Lenziejag

If someone had told me at half time they thought the final score would be 4-1 I'd have said I wouldn't be surprised as Morton were that much on top. Gotta say we were excellent in the 2nd half. We're still dodgy re seeing the game out but somehow that just added to the occasion. Pity Milne will be suspended but the lad Ngwenya looks capable.

And there was me thinking after Tynecastle that wee Stevie was past it.

Well, it did take him half an hour to recover from his 40 winks on the bus journey but after that he was absolutely brilliant! What a delight to watch him at his best and how lucky we are to have such a talent amongst us.

But Fitzy was my man of the match. I felt sorry for the big Morton number 4!

1 hour ago, Weebaw1 said:

Well, it did take him half an hour to recover from his 40 winks on the bus journey but after that he was absolutely brilliant! What a delight to watch him at his best and how lucky we are to have such a talent amongst us.

I agree that Lawless and Fitzy were both excellent. However my man of the match has to be Ben Stanway!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jagfox said:

Here's some photos to cheer him up.

20230902_175508.jpg

20230902_175112.jpg

20230902_175230.jpg

Missed today as I'm away for the weekend but delighted with the result today.

This man is an absolute or legend, I had hoped for many years we would sign him and was delighted when we finally got him. Fantastic goalscorer 

Edited by jaggy

54 minutes ago, jagfox said:

The only player that wasn't up to scratch was Harry Milne, and that was down to decision making rather than awful performance, imo. 

Whats the rules with his red being a second yellow.  Is that just an auto miss next match which will be trust trophy or does the suspension await next league game?

17 hours ago, Weebaw1 said:

You should be ashamed of yourself, feeling sorry for a Morton player. :whistling::D:fan:

6 hours ago, Lenziejag said:

Great to hear that Stanway had such a good game against more physical opposition and that Adeloye gets off the mark scoring wise.
Interestingly, we have started this season the same as last,with a better goal difference, but are further off the top. 

Seven goals scored in two games ain't bad at all.