Ross County in the Cup

23 minutes ago, partickthedog said:

Just about to go and watch Sportscene (sadly without Pringles), but before doing so wanted to underline how well Scott Robinson played today. A real livewire Number 10 constantly on the move, stretching the defence, playing in others with neat passes, great dummy after near post run for Brian Graham's goal, and of course on the spot himself to score on the stroke of halftime. 

Excellent ball-winning and retention, and won a surprising number of headers will well-timed leaps. If he can remain injury free and keep playing like that until the end of the season, that will be a massive plus.

Struggling to find Sportscene.

What station you watching on?

Cheers

2 minutes ago, dl1971 said:

Blink and you miss the highlights.....thanks BBC

1 minute ago, Jimmy McD said:

one minute 14 seconds is all we get on the BBC terrible...

Exactly. No interview with Doolan, a short one with Banzo. The interview with Adams lasted nearly as long as the highlights. BBC Scotland. :angry2: :red_card:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

If you have Virgin Media you get all the bbc regional channels so BBC Scotland would be on that.

Also if you put in a Scottish setting on iplayer so BbBC One defaults to BBC One Scotland

Thanks LLD.

Have it now. Cheers.

8 hours ago, partickthedog said:

Pathetic minute of highlights on Sportscene. Was there even time to consume one Pringle?

8 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

Only just and i nearly chocked on it when i realised how little time we were getting.

I timed it at 3 seconds to eat and swallow a Pringle, so I reckon 24 or 25 could be consumed in the highlights

14 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Have not seen an attendance figure in the reports - hopefully Uncle Roy will be sending us the right amount as our split (whilst taking his medicine).

Newspaper giving the crowd as 2116, it must have been nearly 50/50 in terms of the home and away support.  If it had been at Firhill I would have expected it to be higher even with a small travelling support.

7 hours ago, AirdrieJag said:

Great result today.  Ideal draw would be one of the uglies away. £250k for the club coffers which we could really use.

No thanks. Let's have a bit of ambition. Decent winnable tie and then get the financial rewards LATER in the cup. 

• Like 2