Ross County 22/10/16

Auld Jag

We now have our second game in a row where if we win we go above the opposition.We couldnt manage it last week but imo we need to this week.I know there is still a lot of games to play,but imo the confidence will be down and a win would also move us up the league.Ross County havent scored in over 6hours of football,lets hope they dont break that run on Saturday.

I would fully expect an unchanged starting 11 barring illness or injury.

Hopefully we continue the same attacking mentality from Hamilton, but shore up the defence.

Going by the Aberdeen game, County are pretty poor, especially at the back. Hopefully Fox will palm a few shots infront of our strikers too.

I would fully expect an unchanged starting 11 barring illness or injury.

Hopefully we continue the same attacking mentality from Hamilton, but shore up the defence.

Going by the Aberdeen game, County are pretty poor, especially at the back. Hopefully Fox will palm a few shots infront of our strikers too.

If there's one keeper that we are likely to score against in a one-on-one it's surely to God Scott Fox.

Hopefully Erskine is OK after Saturday. We need creativity and even tho' Stevie hasn't been providing much the opposition always treat him as a threat. Chris provides that creativity in buckets full but without Lawless he'll be on his own.

The problem with Stevie might not simply be all down to poorish form/ his injury. I feel he's been marginalised to an extent being played down the left, a necessity to accommodate Erskine in his central role. Put another way the balance in the team has been a bit iffy. Kinda clutching at straws but at least by not having Lawless available Archie will be able to field a more balanced side.

The 2 lowest scorers in the league. It's got a goal-less draw written all over it.

Probably finish 3-3.

County are the lowest scoring team in the league, but we've scored more than Dundee and the same as Kilmarnock.

I also don't think we'll ever have a goalless draw with this defence.

As County are struggling to score of late (not unlike another team I could think of?) it's almost a given that we'll give man easy goal or two tomorrow.

I've got the feeling that tomorrow, although obviously at this stage not decisive, could well prove a pivotal match in our season. Win it, no matter how scrappily and our season is back on track again.

Lose it however and it'll not just the cold, dark nights that are drawing in...