West Ender

What if they shut down the season?

On 8/22/2020 at 9:32 PM, Norgethistle said:

This is very interesting, and data seems true (Checking worldoneters) .https://youtu.be/FU3OibcindQ

Cases do seem to be increasing just about everywhere so the next month or so i think will really interesting in terms of what direction this is going and whether theres something in this 'casedemic' theory.  Until theres a clearer picture though i think caution is still the way to go

Edited by Jag36

I see from the Dundee Courier that Wraith Rovers' megamouth deceitful chairman Bill Clark has stood down.  Perhaps he's got a job on the Trump presidential campaign team.  His (imo) talent for being economical with the truth and lack of integrity  will be of use there!

MacLennan; Doncaster; Hewitson; McGregor; Cameron; McKinnon ; Tatters et al  still to go!

Keep football tidy!!

:police:

• Like 1

Given that Celtic were one of the prime movers behind ending the season early, with our relegation being collateral damage, was last night's victory by Ferencvaros the Revenge of the Magyars?

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, partickthedog said:

Given that Celtic were one of the prime movers behind ending the season early, with our relegation being collateral damage, was last night's victory by Ferencvaros the Revenge of the Magyars?

Well, it was certainly sweet.

Rangers v Dundee Utd, Ross County v Celtic and one other game on September 12th will be used as test events for crowds at football. The test events will have crowds in the low hundreds.  Just been said on STV news the Scottish government has asked all SPFL clubs for ideas on how to get fans into grounds.

Edited by Auld Jag

On 8/27/2020 at 9:18 AM, Jaggernaut said:

Well, it was certainly sweet.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I just hope I'm not cold by the time we get round to serving it.