23/24 Strip.

2 hours ago, Lenziejag said:

I think until the 70’s it was only ever red and yellow hoops - at least that all I remember.

I agree.

I got the V neck as a Christmas present. A photographer came to the door and my parents agreed that he could take a photo of me in my Jsgs strip.

I recall him saying when he first saw me, something like this " Ah, a Thistle Strip! Great I am fed up photographing Rangers and Celtic Strips"

I love the 23/24 Strip. Excellent. Well done O'Neil.

I wish we had stayed with Joma. With Joma the strips were largely crap and that meant I had no urge to buy a new top every season and I could keep my money in my wallet.

Since we've went to O'Neill's every home and away top has been really good and meant my wallet is empty every season.

New top is really different and good. Can't wait to see what the away one looks like.

• Haha 3

Love it or loathe the new kits it's great to see them on sale so early. How many seasons have we complained about them not being on sale before the holidays!

On another point am I the only one that thinks the comms in general are so much improved compared to the previous board?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fifexile said:

Love it or loathe the new kits it's great to see them on sale so early. How many seasons have we complained about them not being on sale before the holidays!

On another point am I the only one that thinks the comms in general are so much improved compared to the previous board?

It has, but it is an extremely low bench mark tbh.

13 hours ago, elevenone said:

I think it’s a belter (maybe am biased).  that said goalie top is not my cup of darjeeling at all.

Let’s see some new faces adorning it soon.  :fan:

I’m warming to the GK top, it’s certainly unusual