Rangers Fc- A Nation Mourns?

Milo

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bill Millar has now withdrawn his bid to buy the h u n s.

Joke of a club.

Joke of an administration.

Joke of a bidding process and repeated failed withdrawn offers from a clutch of jokers.

Just kill the h u n s off now, and any newco that rises from the bigotted ashes, can go play in the Junior leagues.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill Miller: 'after hearing the msg from Rangers supporters...loud & clear ("Yank go home"), I notified admin I have withdrawn my bid'

Awesome, their own odious turds of fans torpedo the bid.

The gift that keeps on giving :D

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't one of the pre-conditions of Miller's offer that the SPL took no further action against Rangers? If so, it perhaps suggests that something is in the offing. I think it is totally and utterly pathetic and laughable how the Scottish football authorities are squabbling about, postponing votes and the like, to ultimately accommodate Rangers in whatever form they may be and ensure they can maintain the Self Preservation League.

Fandans like Peter Houston, "oh but we'd lose £600k if Rangers weren't in the SPL, how would we survive?"...by spending within your means like the rest of us ya f*cking dobber.

I feel slightly sorry for some Rangers fans, like my neighbour who has had a season ticket for years, because Duff & Phelps have shown themselves to be abhorrently incompetent. But for the rest of the knuckle-draggers who have never even been on the Ibrox side of the Kingston Bridge, get it right up them.

Edited by Armand2

Miller on the BBC - http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17996474

"As soon as I was announced as preferred bidder for Rangers, my team began to press ahead with our due diligence," said Miller in a statement.

"Until then, information had been limited to what was made available in the internet data room and questions addressed to the administrators and their staff.

"In addition, I had preliminary discussions with the Scottish footballing authorities and limited discussions with Ally McCoist.

"Upon being named preferred bidder, discussions with Rangers staff started and discussions with all interested parties intensified.

"By late Monday night, it became clear to me that preliminary information, discussions and analysis were, unfortunately, more optimistic than reality."

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't one of the pre-conditions of Miller's offer that the SPL took no further action against Rangers? If so, it perhaps suggests that something is in the offing. I think it is totally and utterly pathetic and laughable how the Scottish football authorities are squabbling about, postponing votes and the like, to ultimately accommodate Rangers in whatever form they may be and ensure they can maintain the Self Preservation League.

Fandans like Peter Houston, "oh but we'd lose £600k if Rangers weren't in the SPL, how would we survive?"...by spending within your means like the rest of us ya f*cking dobber.

I feel slightly sorry for some Rangers fans, like my neighbour who has had a season ticket for years, because Duff & Phelps have shown themselves to be abhorrently incompetent. But for the rest of the knuckle-draggers who have never even been on the Ibrox side of the Kingston Bridge, get it right up them.

Oh, I think they've been very competent. Competent to the tune of a couple of million at a guess.

Miller on the BBC - http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17996474

"As soon as I was announced as preferred bidder for Rangers, my team began to press ahead with our due diligence," said Miller in a statement.

"Until then, information had been limited to what was made available in the internet data room and questions addressed to the administrators and their staff.

"In addition, I had preliminary discussions with the Scottish footballing authorities and limited discussions with Ally McCoist.

"Upon being named preferred bidder, discussions with Rangers staff started and discussions with all interested parties intensified.

"By late Monday night, it became clear to me that preliminary information, discussions and analysis were, unfortunately, more optimistic than reality."

There is a God!!! :hypocrite::innocent:

Think the ones thinking the demise of Rangers is just around the corner, may be a bit premature with their predictions. Personally I see them coming out of this smelling of roses !

If the spineless corrupt cartel of the SPL get their way, I would agree!!

Personally I feel comments re rangers get a tad too emotive on here. For a far more balanced take on things I much prefer this http://forum.rangers...howtopic=219541

Just realised that this august publication appears over subscribed tonight so for those that can't clock into it the thread re Bill Miller starts off with the following post

**** you ******* you made bold claims which you failed to back up. Now as an excuse you quote one banner at a game, to set the record straight most of us Rangers fans where more and willing to give you a chance

further down the thread another poster takes a slightly different view to the OP and counters with a

It's you toss bags over in ff that held on sdm every word, now your doing the same with mini, so you **** off back to ff and tell that fat ******* to choke on his own spew you fat ****

It's refreshing to see rangers fans debating such serious matters intelligently and with complete respect for fellow fans.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. It is a story that when you tell your grand kids, they'll moan that you're making it all up again. Scottish football down south is becoming a laughing stock. We have authorities that can't make any decisions about a club that nobody wants to buy. No matter what happens it will take decades for ScottishFootbal to recover te paultry reputation that it had.

As to whether to laugh or cry, I've made my mind up ...... :sarcastic:

Think the ones thinking the demise of Rangers is just around the corner, may be a bit premature with their predictions. Personally I see them coming out of this smelling of roses !

They might get away with it but I think the smell will be more like what they use to help grow roses.