Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyhouston

What time stream starting

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, westertonjagfan said:

Just watched the highlights on Jagzone and Spittal's goal is an absolute beauty. I couldn't really see it properly yesterday as the stream was buffering but what a peach of a goal from Spitz. 

It's already been mentioned here but Kieran Wright's quick thinking was pivotal. With Airdrie screaming for a penalty, he  took the ref's attention from the incident by getting  play moving again rapidly. Terrific throw to the half way line, catching Airdrie out,  and a  few touches later Spittal scores. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Anniesland Jag said:

I would give Williamson the nod before Foster for starters .

If you're meaning from a defensive point of view and you're correct, that's frightening. Clearly Williamson offers more when he gets up the park and he also combines well with the wide midfielder but he makes Christie Elliott look like Paolo Maldini in defence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anniesland Jag said:

Indeed , the lad will be vital for us this season along with Graham ,Doherty ,Sneddon and Murray .Back line badly needs working on though ....I would give Williamson the nod before Foster for starters .

Defence seemed ok most of the time but Brownlee was badly positioned for the goal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, westertonjagfan said:

Just watched the highlights on Jagzone and Spittal's goal is an absolute beauty. I couldn't really see it properly yesterday as the stream was buffering but what a peach of a goal from Spitz. 

Does anyone know if this goal will ever be revealed again other than by paying extra for Jagzone? (I resent paying more because streaming fails and the club thinks that my payment for a season ticket in April isn't enough. Despite the claim of videos on the app, none has been posted.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Fearchar said:

Does anyone know if this goal will ever be revealed again other than by paying extra for Jagzone? (I resent paying more because streaming fails and the club thinks that my payment for a season ticket in April isn't enough. Despite the claim of videos on the app, none has been posted.)

I think they should let Camallian into the games. There would be no problem with distancing.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mulguy jag said:

I think they should let Camallian into the games. There would be no problem with distancing.

 

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2020 at 3:38 PM, Fearchar said:

Does anyone know if this goal will ever be revealed again other than by paying extra for Jagzone? (I resent paying more because streaming fails and the club thinks that my payment for a season ticket in April isn't enough. Despite the claim of videos on the app, none has been posted.)

https://www.facebook.com/partickthistlefc/videos/2734901003487096/?vh=e

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stuff like the above renders jagzone pointless, even the interviews you get half of them on social media now. No value in jagzone at all tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Pinhead said:

Stuff like the above renders jagzone pointless, even the interviews you get half of them on social media now. No value in jagzone at all tbh

It depends on whether you are going to pay for the stream of the games.

Jagzone is £5.99 per month. A live stream is at least £10 per game.
As a ST holder I get to see the home games live. For away games I will just wait to watch the jagzone replay or highlights depending on the result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jagzone far better value if for most clubs the live stream from away games is using the Pixellot system...

 

ElINMYYWMAAEE6r?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

Edited by P-R
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lenziejag said:

It depends on whether you are going to pay for the stream of the games.

Jagzone is £5.99 per month. A live stream is at least £10 per game.
As a ST holder I get to see the home games live. For away games I will just wait to watch the jagzone replay or highlights depending on the result.

But also as a season ticket holder you are paying more than the average punter for seeing home games live. The whole model is a mess. For the extra you pay on your season ticket compared to the pay as you go pleb they should be giving jagzone free for season ticket holders.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

But also as a season ticket holder you are paying more than the average punter for seeing home games live. The whole model is a mess. For the extra you pay on your season ticket compared to the pay as you go pleb they should be giving jagzone free for season ticket holders.

plebius maximus please pinhead - give us our proper title please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

But also as a season ticket holder you are paying more than the average punter for seeing home games live. The whole model is a mess. For the extra you pay on your season ticket compared to the pay as you go pleb they should be giving jagzone free for season ticket holders.

Cove have a home game streaming package for £99, with a pro-rata refund if streaming is replaced by fans at games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pinhead said:

But also as a season ticket holder you are paying more than the average punter for seeing home games live. The whole model is a mess. For the extra you pay on your season ticket compared to the pay as you go pleb they should be giving jagzone free for season ticket holders.

It’s a fair point about full price ST vs streaming price for home games. However, for away matches Jagzone is worth it on its own, I would say, which is why joined it this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting that we're charging £200 + for a ST which looks like it'll be mostly streams as I doubt we'll have many home games we can actually attend but Cove have a package at half price. They could be playing in front of a crowd of some sort sooner rather than later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2020 at 8:09 PM, P-R said:

Jagzone far better value if for most clubs the live stream from away games is using the Pixellot system...

 

More information including a link to the "highlights" here:

https://www.iflscience.com/technology/ai-camera-ruins-soccar-game-for-fans-after-mistaking-referees-bald-head-for-ball/?fbclid=IwAR1RPqL8uxudaFCSie4c5IjeuNI1Hv0jGx3Rk_SzE__Dg5OdNFNt4HnMV3M

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

If that figure is accurate then it is a tremendous response.

Fantastic effort and a right earner for the club  , considering if fans allowed in it would be 3k max with all sorts of costs involved with security, police, turnstile staff etc 

Edited by Bobbyhouston

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bobbyhouston said:

Fantastic effort and a right earner for the club  , considering if fans allowed in it would be 3k max with all sorts of costs involved with security, police, turnstile staff etc 

I fully agree with this.   I'm a bit surprised at the takeup, but if this is repeated or exceeded at the Falkirk game, it helps the club. 

Well done to Norgethistle for picking this up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great turn out. It also shows the benefit to other clubs if Jags fans choose to watch the away game streams. Personally, I will be using GoFundMe to give money to Thistle.

Good to see the club leaving no stone unturned when it comes to marketing opportunities too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's an unreal amount of people paying to stream the game. Hopefully that keeps up throughout the season.

I suppose that there will be a fair amount of people that will be paying for it because there's not much else to be doing, and you can do it in the comfort of your own home and have a beer or two while watching the game. Add in the fact that people will probably just be desperate to watch their own team play as it's been so long you can understand the attraction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×