Thistle Transfer Targets Gossip, Summer 2014

yoda-jag

Absolutely. But how much money has been wasted until now?

I think the suggestion has been mooted for years & more so since Beattie & co came in but only been done this year.

It didn't matter what league we were in, the functions aren't affected by that.

I've regularly attended work things in STUC building at Woodlands as well as courses in one of the suites at Celtic Park (with no catering provided in either venue I should add) & neither are any bigger that the Aitken Suite.

Missed opportunity for potential income over a number of years which could have been of major benefit on field.

But been addressed now, as has the raffle draws on time ? and the North Stand issue.You can't keep bringing up stuff that has been seen to. You know what they say - better late than never. Concentrate on the next thing you want addressed by the club - it seems to me that they are listening.

But been addressed now, as has the raffle draws on time ? and the North Stand issue.You can't keep bringing up stuff that has been seen to. You know what they say - better late than never. Concentrate on the next thing you want addressed by the club - it seems to me that they are listening.

Think raffle draw has been on time once (This month) for the first time in months

Think raffle draw has been on time once (This month) for the first time in months

Below is the date the results have been put on the website this year:

Jan - 16/01/14

Feb - 16/02/14

Mar - 17/03/14

Apr - 16/04/14

May - 22/06/14 (issue with bank statement I recall being put out as reason)

June - 24/06/14

July - 16/07/14

Aug - 26/08/14

I would say that the results have been put out in a decent timescale on 5 out of 8 occasions this year.

Is there any chance at all that we could try and keep this thread on topic?

I'll try.

Any chance we could get a player who has actually played more than 20 games in whatever passes for the English League these days?

Someone who has actually a consistent record at LB or CB?

Like ***** Dox.

Danny Fox was what I meant.

Edited by Barney Rubble

Anyone think there is any chance of us signing Lyle Taylor on loan?

Doesn't seem to be featuring at Scunthorpe, although I don't know if this is due to injury.

No chance in this window but sure Archie will keep a close look at his situation.

The biggest disappointment for me in this window is that fact we never signed him.

There must be some cracking rumours today, even if they're piss takes. Shall we invent a few a text BBC and Sky simultaneously?

Looks like Archie is chasing 2 attackers and a defensive player according to the evening times

danny welbeck (loan), jay rodriguez (swap deal, with lawless going to southampton), virgil van dick (free transfer)

:crazy:

but i wouldn't be surprised if lyle taylor did reappear soon .....

Anyone think there is any chance of us signing Lyle Taylor on loan?

Doesn't seem to be featuring at Scunthorpe, although I don't know if this is due to injury.

He has played from the start in just two games I think, including cup games and has been subbed before the hour mark on both occasions. Still to open his account. Would think there is no chance of him coming back in this window, but January could be a different kettle of fish!!

I seen it first on a post in here somewhere (not necessarily this thread). If signing a young striker enabled Chris Duggan to go out on loan to a lower league side for experience, I'd welcome it.

It was Santana, #14 on the "What's Happening with Eccleston" thread.

Edited by Albert's Ghost