Merry Christmas

Garscube Road End 2

7 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

To all Jags fans.

Have a Very Merry Christmas and I hope it is a peaceful and Covid free one.

Here is to the Jags maintaining their push towards promotion in the new year.

Have a good one everyone. 

Compared to last Christmas the covid and football side of things is looking better

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Colognejag said:

And Merry Christmas to all from me. I made it back home this year. Feels fantastic! Am not going to try for a ballot ticket for the upcoming matches. You who have followed the past months deserve a possible ticket more than me.

Merry Christmas to all Jags fans.....Dont  feel bad Colognejag about applying for a match ticket I am not available for the Ayr or Morton games...

30 minutes ago, Colognejag said:

And Merry Christmas to all from me. I made it back home this year. Feels fantastic! Am not going to try for a ballot ticket for the upcoming matches. You who have followed the past months deserve a possible ticket more than me.

Imo all season ticket holders are entitled to apply, no matter how many games they have attended. 

38 minutes ago, Colognejag said:

Go for it, you’ve as much entitlement as any season ticket holder

2 hours ago, jaggy said:

Go for it, you’ve as much entitlement as any season ticket holder

2 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

Imo all season ticket holders are entitled to apply, no matter how many games they have attended. 

Agreed. Colognejag should try for one, especially as he's made it back home.

I'll be watching the steams hopefully, as been put off trying, after missing a couple of games I was trying to attend recently.

My Uncle isn't trying for one either and it could be close to everyone, that wants to, getting to see one game of the three.