Ross County in the Cup

1 hour ago, exiledjag said:

Two reasons:

1. We weren't playing our 6th game in 2.5 weeks or perhaps more relevant, our 2nd game in 4 days after having already played 4 games). This play-off system lacks football integrity and it sucks!

2. We didn't have Nick Walsh as the referee.

Today's game cannot be compared to the play-off final.

If you look at the highlights of the 2-0 game at Firhill with RC you will see that in the second half we were already starting to suffer from fatigue. That's why we didn't winning that game 3/4-0.

My argument is that if you finish 4th in a league of 10 it should be very difficult to get promoted through playoffs.

But not a night for arguing. Well done Thistle!

2 hours ago, jaggy said:

On loan from St Johnstone I’m sure so he’s probably still full time

2 hours ago, jaggy said:

On loan from St Johnstone I’m sure so he’s probably still full time

Can’t believe he’s not getting a game for rank rotten Saints.

Looking forward to the draw and hoping for an easy home tie or a big pay-day.

Geographically we're in better shape than usual, with difficult to beat clubs in the North East being fewer than usual.

I guess either Aberdeen or ICT away seems 95% likely.

Rangers will most likely get Bonnyrigg Rose unless Buckie Thistle beat Celtic tomorrow.

Joking aside (I'll convince myself I am), I think we'll get either St. Mirren or Hibs away.

Just about to go and watch Sportscene (sadly without Pringles), but before doing so wanted to underline how well Scott Robinson played today. A real livewire Number 10 constantly on the move, stretching the defence, playing in others with neat passes, great dummy after near post run for Brian Graham's goal, and of course on the spot himself to score on the stroke of halftime. 

Excellent ball-winning and retention, and won a surprising number of headers will well-timed leaps. If he can remain injury free and keep playing like that until the end of the season, that will be a massive plus.

• Like 1